Price Drop

Some good news for bishoujo gaming fans: We’ve dropped the prices of most G-Collections and Peach Princess games by $5 to commemorate being at this for ten years – ‘scuze me while I wax natsukashii about translating Three Sisters’ Story while pretending to work back in 1996. Some games, such as Little My Maid and Gibo, have been brought down even more.

Thanks for your past, present and hopefully future support of our efforts to bring these important games out to the English-speaking world!

sorry pete, some of us don’t keep up with the prices closly, can you give us a list of the games that got the price drop.

Thanks, :slight_smile:

[ 10-04-2006, 09:19 AM: Message edited by: ms308680 ]

http://anime.advancedmn.com/article.php?artid=3193

The new prices are as follows:

All $39.95 G-Collections games (except The Sagara Family) → $34.95 list.

All $34.95 G-Collections games (except Tsuki - Possession) → $29.95 list.

Tokimeki Check In!, X-Change 2 and Doushin are now $34.95 (from $39.95) list.

Little My Maid and Gibo are now $24.95 (from $39.95) list.

X-Change 1, Snow Drop and Critical Point are now $19.95 (from $24.95) list.

Now it’s like, do I spend money on these new titles or get 2 of the classic ones?!? What to do oh what to do!

Also, this is off-topic but here are some new cover images for two upcoming titles.

Bible Black - The Game - http://anime.advancedmn.com/article.php?artid=3173

Yo-Jin-Bo: The Bodyguards - http://anime.advancedmn.com/article.php?artid=3196

Good news. Thanks Peter, your generosity is always appreciated.

And thanks for the tiny tidbit of news about Bible Black, Mockingbird.

Virgin Roster is cheaper? So the Dark Side has gotten even easier? Darth Eroge would be pleased. :slight_smile:

Of the two dark games i did like Tsuki: Possession best, Virgin Rooster was too much meningless rape. I mostly like games with nurses in them. But then i did like a few dark games like MinDead Blood and Kansen, perhaps it is because i also like oldfashioned horror. But the dark side must have a meaning and a purpose beside rape because you can do it.

Well, in Virgin Roster the rape was a tool to make the girls into obedient slaves (and because he’s an asshole), whereas in Tsuki, the guy did it because he was possessed.

So I’d say there was meaning behind it.

Yes in that way you are right, that in Virgin Roster there was some meaning, but he still only did it for one single reason that he liked who he was and that he could. And perhaps that he saw himself as an ubermench (A person who is above the soceiety he lives in) in other words a pure psychopath. And i still think of it as a bit simple reason, but then it is my simple meaning of it.
For me the Dark Side must have more complex reasoning to be enjoyed. When i enjoy replaying Virgin Roster then im totally lost to the dark side, but thanks to a certain review master i have been playing more dark games lately. I got Blue Box delivered 10 days ago.

What’s wrong with the dark side?

Just listen to the voice of the dark spirits…

"Come…Let us plunge into darknesssssss…

Generally I agree with you that darker games must have some good qualities as well, but every now and then it’s nice to have the simple stuff.

Yes, having Kana Little Sister at $24.95 (DL) rocks, IMHO. Glad we could do this for you guys.

Yes the dark side have a strong pull, and the simple stuff can be nice, thats why i like Tsuki:Possesion. But the best of the darkside havent been translated.

You don’t need to restrict that statement to the dark side, though… :wink:

How true. The english market haven’t seen much of the truly good stuff - both fron the light and dark side. More of the light than dark side however…

Quite right wrong of me. Almost all the good stuff havent been translated.