Prices too good to be true--fraud?

Look its okay not to masturbate. only about 75% of men do it. so only 3/4 men or guys masturbate.

Of course it’s okay not to masturbate, but it’s just as okay TO masturbate, I think.

I’d better indicate I was being sarcastic above where I said I didn’t masturbate and that I certainly didn’t masturbate during bishoujo gameplay. Both were sarcastic comments, as I do masturbate, and I do during bishoujo games on occasion.

Everyone seems to have something different to say about the topic. Some people say everyone masturbates. Some say 75% (above). I suppose it just doesn’t matter as long as no one looks down on another because they do or they don’t.

I personally find it biologically necessary to masturbate. I physically hurt if I don’t. I also get… weird. I don’t like being weird. I like being able to control myself. Plus, it’s fun; so sue me.

Haha, this has gotten to be such a weird thread. I’m proud.

quote:
Originally posted by woodelf:
Just keep your keyboard clean!
That is all I ask.

Well, it's his keyboard, I say he can do whatever he wants to it... [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/wink.gif[/img]

Considering in the past we've had threads about oral sex and various fetishisms, a thread that goes into masturbation isn't a big thing. As long as the posts remain respectful and non-condeming, usually it works out okay.

Just remember if your keyboard stops working why it stopped Ewww sticky keys

Haha, and you can take that statement in two ways!

Not to be vulgar, but I have a laptop, and I actually, uh… got something on the screen once.

I e-mailed Pete personally about another seller on eBay, and he’s going to see what he can do. If we want to do our part, all of us should keep a watch on eBay or where-ever else. If we can’t think of anything else to do, we should just contact Pete about it. I would reckon that he knows as much as, or more than, anyone else in America as far as the business side of bishoujo translations. Well, not implying that he’s IN America physically, but he’s an American and all.

It’s too bad I deleted the website I originally had written this post about. Perhaps Pete could have done something about that, too.

Um, I’m going to stop reading this thread for a while…

------------------
精神 の 神

Well, I would like to help of course, but I’m thinking that we might step on his toes by submitting auctions he already noted.

I don’t think he’d mind.

You know, not to be vulgar, but I bet Pete masturbates. And, you know, again, not to be vulgar, but I bet he has marital relations with his wife as well. Imagine that!

Marital relations?

He’s happily married to a pretty Japanese lady, so I assume they consumate the marriage on a regular basis.

Hmm, that’s what I thought you meant…

But it’s natural, no? Of course they do.
I don’t see why this was worth of being noted…

Because masturbation is natural too, silly.

But, again, if you don’t do it, it’s okay.