Princess Maker 3?

Why not pick up this old game? Nobody else has it…

Because if I remember right Gainex already gave the rights for all distribution outside Asia to some Chinese or Korean Company. Strange but hell life is filled with strange things.

Seriously? That majorly, majorly sucks. Nobody seems to be interested in doing fan translations, either…

When does that thing run out? Also is there any games like it around to tide us over?

Interested? Plenty of people are interested, but the JAPANESE PC version of the game is very hard to come by. Saturn, Dreamcast, PS2, no problm. Chinese or Korean, no problem. Japanese PC, very hard to get for anything resembling a reasonable price.

Speaking as the obssessive PM fan who did a small bit of translation for PM1Refine and makes games inspired by the series (one of which is very much in development at the moment and will not be released for a while yet)…

I wish I could post on Ghideon Zhi’s board, I somehow feel like he’d do it. But maybe I’m wrong, he’s really busy already since he does so many projects at once.

Anyone know what table the font uses for the japanese version? That is what’s holding me up with atleast a partial translation…

[This message has been edited by Jinnai (edited 06-14-2005).]

Did you try the steps the romhackers recommend about changing the player name and checking the saved games so you can find out where that’s kept and slowly build up a few-symbol table?