Princess Maker 4

Fifth”?

While it would be thoroughly ridiculous, the idea of a Parent Trap game could possibly lead to… multiplayer.

You raise one twin. Somebody else raises the other twin. At some point they meet up, and how they react to each other depends on how the two players have raised them… and possibly they decide their parents are a perfect match and try to pair you up!

I’ve heard of this series, and I’ve seen it from time to time when I go hunting for “raiser” titles… but I actually have yet to play them. Mostly I get the feeling, that Fifth is nothing more than a “second rate” Princess Maker… or at least that’s what the purists on 2chan want me to think. :wink:

[ 12-03-2007, 10:06 AM: Message edited by: Nargrakhan ]

[quote]
Originally posted by Nargrakhan:
[b] I’ve heard of this series, and I’ve seen it from time to time when I go hunting for “raiser” titles… but I actually have yet to play them. Mostly I get the feeling, that Fifth is nothing more than a “second rate” Princess Maker… or at least that’s what the purists on 2chan want me to think. :o

Anyone know what was taken out in the DS version? I was considering that…or the expensive memorial pack (mostly because i can’t find anyplace with the older titles…DLSite doesn’t even have 5…)

The memorial pack’s not that expensive when you consider it has all five in it! (And one of these days I have to actually PLAY five… I did the prelim hacking and played a few goes at 4 but never got to 5.)

All I know about the DS version is that you get to touch her up with the stylus and they supposedly put in a couple of new endings yet again (unless they just mean it has all the PC endings, therefore ‘added’ compared to the ps2)

i tried doing some dirty hex translations for PM3 menu…but i could never figure out the format. It doesn’t appear to be unicode or shift-jis…