Princess Waltz activation code?

My copy has a booklet inside and the back of which has a 8 digit alpha numeric code… all caps. when I go to the VM DL page at G-Collections the code does not work… is there a different code? The booklet says activation code but the website is asking for a download code…

In case you were unaware, JAST/Peach Princess/G-Collections no longer use VirtualMate. So trying to input a code that has nothing to do with VM in there won’t get you very far. :stuck_out_tongue: Princess Waltz uses a different system, and even that is no longer relevant, as a patch has been released that removes the activation that was necessary before.

But it still uses the same page (although the strange thing is I have the download version and I’ve got a link to the DRM removal patch)

You’re not really making sense here. You have a booklet with the download version?

My guess is you should check your e-mail. You might’ve been sent an alternative activation code to use with the new system. Also, try posting this in the technical support forum. You’re more likely to get an official response there than here.

i have the physical copy… however… JastUSA has said the drm for it has been removed now…

http://www.jastusa.com/princess-waltz-p … rm-removed

the webpage the article links to does not accept the code on the booklet.

The e-mail I was sent tell me to go to the support.g-collections.com section and enter the code I was given (the PW code is only 8 characters whereas the old VM download codes are 24 characters long grouped in batches of 6) and where I only had game to download below that now is the DRM remover.

Try using your activation code. I ran into the same problem and contacted them and It turns out that some codes were missed. Mine works now so i imagine yours should to.

The trouble you are having might be because you do not have cookies enabled. I tried entering my code without them and when I pushed the submit button nothing happened. But once I turned them on and tried again using the code in my booklet everything worked fine.

My brower is set to use cookies… it says “Sorry, could not find that code. Please verify that you have typed it correctly.”

My code is 8 digits long on the back of the booklet and it is all in caps… I am typing it exactly as shown… and I just tried it again today… still no good.

My 8 digit code works now.