Princess Waltz is next. Really?

It’s been over a month since we had an update to the release sticky…LAMUNESS!!!

I’m sorry… L can’t help you right now. All going according to plan! :twisted:

how long is the game

In terms of text? Slightly shorter than Yume Miru Kusuri.

then the card battle part must be taking the game so long

Hmmm… are you sure about that? I could turbo text my way through YMK in less than 15 minutes for a complete story arc (so all three of them was about 30 to 40 min). PW took me about an hour to complete with a turbo text, including the card battles on easy mode (would have been longer on normal mode).

Long game is good, just let it not be so long that it’s tiring :stuck_out_tongue:

hope it won’t take much longer

Even if you repeat that 9000 time it won’t be released faster :wink:
Let’s just be patient and wait for the next update.
Play YMK again and again to pass time :slight_smile:

i can’t i loaned it out then lost contact with the person i loaned it to

Then play something else. As Le Nuage said, repeating that line over and over still wont get it out any faster.

Because if you look at past releases, the game has to go gold. Once it’s gold, it takes about another week or two after that before copies begin to ship.

Princess Waltz probably has slower text skipping than YMK =P
The difference between the two is not that great, and PW would certainly feel longer since it’s basically a single-route game. Furthermore, the card battles do not affect the text count.
Both are much shorter than Kazoku Keikaku, though!

The beta test will probably be longer because of the card game.

I understand your pain…
I had the same problem with one of my DVD (resident evil movie 1)… I had no other choice but to buy a new one.

I used to replay eroges back when I didn’t have many of them, but nowadays my backlog is far too large to replay eroges (for the most part; I’m currently playing G-Senjou no Maou for the third time, so that’s the exception to the rule =p)

That said, it does suck to lose your original copy and/or associated tokuten. Among other things, it limits your ability to resell on ebay if it becomes rare and you could do with a bit of extra cash to get more eroges with =p

i also loaned cherry and x-change alternative
and i can’t play my eidlweiss
so until it get paid next week i can’t buy any new ones

You should do what most people do and buy multiple copies.
That way you’ll NEVER EVER have that problem. 8)

But that’s only if you’re a collector or hardcore fan of eroge.
Most people keep one to loan or trade and the other they keep
in a private collection.

I wonder what level of eroge infection you have to reach to buy multiple copies of the same game lol.
I’m only at the level 5 (based on YMK :D) so I only buy 1 copy.

i have a good deal of money
but not that much and i still need some for anime and manga

It’s been quite awhile since the “Upcoming Releases” thread was updated.

we we have to play the waiting game
by the waiting game i mean another h-game till it is released or a long as game for a home consol like final fantasy
hopefully america will get the type moon game for wii