Princess Waltz is next. Really?

Yesterday while thinking about upcoming titles (PW included), I suddenly had a feeling that time stopped to flow in the English eroge market. Or maybe it’s just me feeling that way though :smiley:

ya sorry for our lack of absence lately, we have been busy with various stuff like implementing and fixing bugs on the new download system and other things. but that said, if you have been following some of our newsletters, princess waltz is getting close so please be a bit patient as we may have a golden master announcement some time in the near future (sorry but i cant give out dates). might be a good time now to place a preorder for the game too and save on shipping

thank you for the notice i got to put money on my card and hope no one steals it for the game

God blesses you for not being stolen the money :smiley:

Hmm… the new download system… Does any name ring a bell in your mind?

yeah i know my grammar sucks
the new update says final beta testing golden master soon

my money has taken
so i might not be able to preorder

i here the game is coming out halloween
so if my source is right it should go golden master tomarrow

any word on the game’s status yet

We’re promised to have it released in 2008, but i guess not in October though. November would be best (the sooner the better) but if it’s December… well, i wouldn’t mind having something to enjoy to myself in Christmas though :smiley:

Lots of games are being released in December (if MG sticks with its dates). You’ll have quite a lot to do and be quite poor by then. :lol:

Which “game” should I choose ? :lol:

I don’t know what game you should choose, but given the cold weather we’re starting to get where I am and the time of year, I’m starting to feel in the mood for Snow Sakura again… complete with some of the disturbing similarities between Saki (the protagonist’s cousin for those who haven’t played) and my cousin. :shock:

She should be careful around you, or else she would be called a “small breast monster” by her cousin :lol:

glad to see it finally went golden master

Heh, not likely. Most of the similarities involve her personality, not the way she looks.