Princess waltz questions? Please don't spoil it for me!

Please don’t spoil this game for me. By giving me an answer to these questions beyond what i ask.
what I want to know is:how long will one play through be on average?
How many endings are there?

one real ending
nor sure of how lon
2 h-scenes for chris you can’t choose to not get them
1 scene for each of the 5 princesses
these scenes till about each girls’ backstory and have 1 h-scene

above post pretty much summed it up well.

About 20-25hr to completely complete the game.

One ending.

Presentation-wise, it’s excellent. The story is pretty solid as well, and the art is great. I would actually say that the only con is that the game only has one ending. I’m not gonna try and butter the game up for you, but by the time I was on my third “run” with a different princess, it was starting to seem more like a chore to complete it because the story is pretty much the same.

In other words, any future titles that have one ending only, will most likely not make it to my “buy list”. That isn’t to say that the game is bad or anything, it’s definitely a game that’s of high quality and bests about 98% of the collection that PP offers. If there was a game that you would allow at least once (in which it only has one ending), this would probably be it.

I’m confused about this game…
Most of pp’s games that I have are
About one person and multiple girls
With many endings,choices, and lots of
Sex. Which I got use to but that’s also the reason
I stopped buying for sometime. Pw is so different it’s unreal.
But I’m getting bored on the conversations though. Played about 10 to 15 hours so far.
Love the card battles now that I keep winning!!
Is there a way to get all the girls before finishing the game?
Or do u just reload? Also when do u start to decide which girl?

chapter 18 lets you decide choose the princess you like to get one of the first princesses and get to hear their backstory and choose all 4 girls to get the beast princesses story

How can you get bored with the conversations?
At least all with Chris are worth reading.
Them and the art of the game
is what makes the game worth buying.

You don’t even need the H-scenes.
I’ would have been happy to have
seen even more interaction with
Chris in the class.

I didn’t really care much for the princesses,

I would have been happier if you could
have gotten a third scene with her instead
of those with the princesses.

Speaking of which I have seen them to manga and
anime of other ero-games. Have anyone heard if
they will make an anime out of this game?

Theirs rumors that a company was considering it, but that all we know.

if they got a good studio to do the anime and worked on the anime ending it could be a good 24 episode tv series

Where can I find these rumours?

In my opinion there is enough “fluff” and “waff” in the story to make it two seasons, each 24 episode long.

I don’t remember if it was this forum or the animesuki forums, but their was mention of it appearing in an anime magazine, which is what sparked the rumors.

In regards to the 2 seasons idea.

[spoiler]I can see 2 seasons focusing on each ‘part’
24 episodes on part 1 ( Bad end )
24 episodes on part 2 ( Proper end )

Roughly each chapter would be 1-3 episodes.

Now the real problem would be, which heroine would Arata choose near the end of Part 2.[/spoiler]

Well, they would have to rewrite part 2 a bit to make it work since there isn’t much “story” in that part. It just felt rushed and all the lose ends weren’t tied up properly in my opinion. Arata wouldn’t have to chose a specific princess since that part in the game was just added to let people make some choices and add some sex scenes. The game itself is really focused on the prince and in an Anime, Arata would have all Princesses help him save Chris.

you need to complete the game with all 5 princesses to get the real ending

That’s an after story, occurring 3 months after the ending.
Not the Real Ending.

That’s more of an extra bonus ending. It gives us a tiny glimpse into how a “normal person”, how an outsider had reacted to the whole ordeal. (although I think they rushed this too. They could have shown more interaction between Nodoka and other classmates after Arata was gone.) It doesn’t change what the game was about though. I wish the second part had not been so rushed and allowed us to see more of peoples reactions. For instance peoples memories of Chris, LunLun and Riko were erased. But they took those pictures of poor Chris when she was forced to wear a cheerleaders outfit. I am sure most girls in the class got themselves at least one set of copies of those pictures. Since the rest of the class didn’t remember them they wouldn’t miss them, but that just seems sad. It is like all that time they spent time with them never happened. :frowning: