Princess Waltz saves

For some reason, I suddenly decided to replay Princess Waltz. Which files in the folder do I erase/change so i can start the game fresh and new?

You only need to erase the files in the savedata folder to start with a clean sheet.

Hmm? That’s strange, because I don’t have a savedata folder.

No to be insulting but are you checking in the princess waltz folder

Yes I am, here is a picture of my Princess Waltz folder after I finished the game. I don’t see a savedata folder in there.

http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/3736/weirdxjs.jpg

So your using vista which makes things difficult for me since I use XP so I’ll be guessing on this but there’s 2 things you can try.

1. Check your program files folder and see if there is a folder called Will (this is a random guess since the default install directory is Program Files\Will\PRINCESS WALTZ at least in XP plus I’m not sure if the saves default to that original default install directory)
  2. do a file search for save000 (that is with three zeroes on the end) and see if anything comes up (make sure to have the search check hidden files and folders as well just in case vista has hidden them)

Apart from that I’m afraid I can’t help anymore since I don’t know vista

My Vista intall has my Princess Walt saved games under the Will/Princess Waltz folder tree, and the folder itself is named savedata. So look where you installed the game. You can do a search on your box for “Will” or “Waltz” and that should help you find it.