Private Nurse and Other Bishoujo Tidbits

quote:
Originally posted by ladyphoenix:
well, i just got the Maria ending, and all i have to say is...

WOW

now that my opinion on that is known, how do you go about getting the Ayano ending? a few little tips would be great, nothing too specific yet....

well ladyphoenix, all you have to do to get ayano's ending is to avoid getting too close to maria or the other nurse. just ignore her or go against whatever she wants. basically just be a total jerk towards her ^^

quote:
now that my opinion on that is known, how do you go about getting the Ayano ending? a few little tips would be great, nothing too specific yet....

...sacrifice a goat?

quote:

Not much to add from Crimson-san's comment. Basically, from a role-playing viewpoint, the ending you get depends on whom you see as being responsible for you getting healthy again. I think the key event in Ayano's path is where she teaches you a lesson concerning what is and isn't possible. (I could be wrong of course... [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/tongue.gif[/img] )

Actually, I have a few other theories but I really need to sit down with my notes and put them in some coherent form before I can test them out.

Just one other tip that should help you. I discover to get Ayano endding you MUST win the first and one other of those RSP games with her every morning. I did an experiment once where I lost to her all the time and got stupid endding. However winning the first one and one other or all seems to get me to Ayano endding. (the other options I choose remaining the same.)

Anyone has any theories on the morning ritual game? My theory is that you are showing Ayano a strong will and hench a “stronger” you.

S

P

O

I

L

E

R

For those that actually got Ayano’s endding. After the break up she always hoped that you will get better and wish things would go back to “normal”. So my guess is that winning actually is getting closer to her. Well that’s my theory anyway.

quote:
Originally posted by Hogi Bear:
Just one other tip that should help you. I discover to get Ayano endding you MUST win the first and one other of those RSP games with her every morning. I did an experiment once where I lost to her all the time and got stupid endding. [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img] However winning the first one and one other or all seems to get me to Ayano endding. (the other options I choose remaining the same.)

Anyone has any theories on the morning ritual game? My theory is that you are showing Ayano a strong will and hench a "stronger" you.

I think the key is in the fact that the middle option says "Scissors, because Ayano usually starts with Paper". That option is the only one that includes an explanation as opposed to just a choice, which tells me that It's Special (and probably serves to steer you more towards Ayano).

quote:
Originally posted by Nandemonai:
I think the key is in the fact that the middle option says "Scissors, because Ayano usually starts with Paper". That option is the only one that includes an explanation as opposed to just a choice, which tells me that It's Special (and probably serves to steer you more towards Ayano).

Actually that's one of my theories that the decision behind your choices are more important than whether you win or lose. (In fact that what I have recorded in my notes, which choice I picked not whether I won or not.) Although I think it counts against you on Ayano's path because by purposely playing the odds to beat her, you're in effect defying her efforts to help you. (But like I said, I havn't sat down to test them out so I'm not sure.)

Sigh, just decided to post a reply rather than reply to one of my earlier posts. That’s getting too close to talking to myself and I already do that at work…
But now that I worked out those two blanks I had on the endings page, I’m a bit confused…

S

P

O

I

L

E

R

Basically my blanks ended up being another Maria walking into the sunset and then the last being a sort of slide show of extra images. So now I’m a a little confused. For those who got the “Get better but get no one”, did it open up either of those two Maria’s sunset pictures or did it just sort of “end” the game? I mean to me, both the story’s I did to get the sunset images were “Maria” endings but since I technically didn’t “get” her in the end of one and the other only sorta after Hiro becomes a Grandpa (at least that’s the impression), I’m wondering if I’m getting things mixed up.

Oh and I do love the image of Maria that’s on the main menu after all that.

hmmm, i didn’t get a picture of maria at the main menu when i played. what did you do to get that ekylo?

quote:
Originally posted by Crimson:
hmmm, i didn't get a picture of maria at the main menu when i played. what did you do to get that ekylo?

All that was different was that I got the last four images you had been talking about. Look at my response on your help thread and I gave some clues about it there. I'm still at only 97% but all the images I have remaining are sex images and I just have to sit down with the after diaries and keep going through them till I get them all. (Although, it's not just the after diaries, some of the randomness appears in the main storyline at times.)

I don’t think I got her waliing off in the sunset when I “got better and cure”. She just said good bye and that way that. Clean and simple.

However, I do have all the sunset pictures. Or at least I think I do.

quote:
Originally posted by Hogi Bear:
However, I do have all the sunset pictures. Or at least I think I do.

Well there are two "sunset" endings. One has her walk off and then it goes to an image with the "world tree", while the other just goes to the "Fin" image after she walks off. I really wished they translated Maria's dialogue during the ending. I think there's a few differences in the dialogue but since my meager skills only allow we to identify maybe a half dozen words, I'm not entirely sure.

Mainly curious because I'm trying to figure out if there are 4 or 5 endings. To me, if anything, the one with the tree is a "best ending" for Maria and the other a "good ending", especially since the later one also unlocked Maria's after diary entries. But I was just trying to clarify so I know if I should go back and try to get another ending or not.

I got the three fin endings.

The fin endings are the true endings. The other endings are flawed. I would call them indecisive, not best or good endings.

BTW, Its possible to get all the cg’s with one pass on the three paths, and the after dairies.

quote:
Originally posted by Gulyen:
The fin endings are the true endings. The other endings are flawed. I would call them indecisive, not best or good endings.

Okay, then I'm going to assume that the "got better but got no one" was like that. I think that answers my question on the number of endings. In this case, there's the two Maria's endings with the clover "fin", the Mio ending with the pocky "fin" and the Ayano ending with the helmet "fin". (I think I'd be embarrassed by the helmet as well.)

quote:

BTW, Its possible to get all the cg's with one pass on the three paths, and the after dairies.

But that takes some luck with the random scenes. It's an interesting aspect of the game but at this point, it's more frustrating than anything else. I mean, I don't know how many more times I can watch Hiro go at it... [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/tongue.gif[/img]

I think I got both maria endding. Can’t remember. I remember one was very long, she make a speech and then fin. I also remember the world as well at the end. I also remember trying to work out what I did differently that alter the endding.

My memory is get really bad. It hasn’t even been a month yet.

Actually, the ending with the world tree was the one I just got recently (er, about two or three days ago only) so I know exactly what choices I made differently. And I have some clues as to why the difference, I just need to test them out.

s

p

o

i

l

e

r

it seemed to me to be that she was coming to take him after he dies.

dammit…

oh well… I will play once again Private Nurse… I will go but I can’t do because I have economic course. sweatdrop I will have free time, when I will play again.

quote:
Originally posted by ksarchet:
s

p

o

i

l

e

r

it seemed to me to be that she was coming to take him after he dies.

I just spent sometime on playing Private nurse and found out that their is actually five ending... I think you should try to play it again... I don't want to say anything about the ending because it might spoil the game but Maria didn't come back to take hero after he dies.

Normally I’m not one for walkthroughs, I prefer hints, but to me Private Nurse screams for one. I’ve played three times and got three different endings at least two more. I’m not sure where to begin to get them.