Private Teacher

I was on a site and i saw this picture of an older woman standing over a teenage kid and when i highlighted it the little description said “Bishoujo game Private Teacher”. What i wanted to know is there really a game called Private Teacher and if so has it been translated in to english yet? The closest i have come to it in my searches is Private Nurse

I think you may talk about Onegai Teacher aka Please Teacher.

Hmm, I know there’s several games along those lines, but I don’t know if anyone actually had that title. (I wouldn’t be surprised if it did though.) Nothing translated to English though. (One thing about the market being small, you usually know all the games that have been translated so far… )

I doubt it has been translated into english, but if you have a link, we could at least tell for sure.

Maybe Private Teacher was reffering to the “Imoral Study” series from Himeya-Soft, where you are a private teacher giving very private lessons to your cute students.

If not, you still have many and many non-translated - that is, japanese - bishojo games with the “Private-teacher-giving-special-lessons-to-your-cute-students” theme.

I don’t think it’s Immoral Studies since all the ones in that series involve a male teacher and female student, not the other way around.

No it wasn’t the Immoral Study series. In Fact the graphics were on par with games like Snow Drop so it had to have been created rather recently maybe in the last two three years

quote:
Originally posted by cdog21:
No it wasn't the Immoral Study series. In Fact the graphics were on par with games like Snow Drop so it had to have been created rather recently maybe in the last two three years

Now i am pretty curious about that. Do you have some sample CG or a link to show us?

That might help a bit. Otherwise, I’m going to have to dig through my game magazines. Assuming I ever figure out where I put them…

starts uber search now

I have not seen any game like that in english, I would definitely own it if it was . Hope you can find some info, I would own it in Japanese most likely too .

The site that i found the picture on has shut down for some reason so i can’t get to the pic to show everyone