PSP Owners!!!

Last year’s killer game for the PSP was Castlevania DXC. I bought the system for that game alone. And since then, the damn thing has been little more than an expensive paperweight… :frowning:

Well it’s a paperweight no damn more!!! 8)

God of War: Chains of Olympus rocks so hard, I called in sick to work so I could play it more. :stuck_out_tongue:

The Final Fantasy Tactics port was PURE FAIL… but the Disgaea port is PURE WIN. Also, if you don’t wanna just play a remake, Wild Arms XF is PURE WIN too. :mrgreen:

I haven’t played Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core , but it looks good. Then again, Square-Enix has been rather hype happy with it, so it might be fail. Will wait to see what others say first. :expressionless:

I do not have PSP yet. I just got Lumines for $15 from ebay. I planned to borrow PSP of my friend’s. He told me that he lost it. ;_;

I was clueless that PSP’s Lumines was hard to find. I went import video game stores in New York City. Both sold PSP’s Lumines (both regular and GH versions) for $50 to $100 new. :shock:

I still plan to get PSP soon before I will get a job. >.>

EDIT: Is Wild Arms XF same game as Wild Arms? I played Wild Arms. It was really great.

god of war is good. but it doesn’t hold a candle to silent hill origins. i’m waiting for crisis core, i hope it’s good. silent hill to me is the psp’s killer app by far. although like god of war, its like 8 hours long…

I think GoW is to easy, short, and it lacks bosses. :stuck_out_tongue:

i playd and finished crisis core. pretty good in my opinion and overall highly recommended for an rpg game. learning curve is very fast for an action rpg and i do have relatively poor reflexes for action games myself. although if u have to settle for the us version you may lose gackt’s voice acting :stuck_out_tongue:

Glad to hear the PSP Final Fantasy is good. I’m looking forward to it now. 8)

On a side note: I’ve noticed that Brooktown High has been landing in the $20 bargain bins as of late. Not exactly a game that makes the PSP rock or anything, but its the only dating sim well ever see on PSP. Given how much that game FAILED and now Konami USA is totally discouraged against dating sims again, its probably worth looking at as a “historic” reference of why its like that. :cry:

Wild Arms XF (XF means “Crossfire”) is a tactical title like Final Fantasy Tactics, Fire Emblem, Digaea, etc. It still has the Wild Arms theme - Wild West influence and all that - but not a true RPG like the others.

i owned 29 psp titles a few weeks ago, and i sold 21. one of those 21 was actually brooktown. i happen to enjoy that game actually. although its really really hard at times. the only downer is that what makes it hard is the multiple choice options sometimes don’t live up to what the character actually says, and you can end up having a girl hate you right away, losing a lot of time. but brooktown is pretty decent.

.> I did not realize. Thanks!!! I am sure that I will check Wild Arms XF at IGN or Gamespot soon. I love Fire Emblem, Final Fantasy Tactics, Ogre Battle/Tactics Ogre, and Shining Force.

Yeah i like my PSP. I am one of several people in my home town that got it when it first came out and ended up trading it in due the lack of good games and then i ended up buying again because of all the games that came out i wanted! Mainly because i found out there were Atlus games for it!! Atlus i my all time favorite video game company, I own almost every game they have made! recently i got rivera the promised land for my PSP and i play at least 5 hours a day. and i have only beaten the second boss so it’s pretty long. And aside from being an atlus fan boy i am also a fan of the wild arms series and i found out there was a wild arms game for the psp and other than these reasons i also think it happens to have way more RPG’s than the my DS and i love RPG’s. And thus is the end of me talking about my reasons for loving my PSP

riviera kicks major ass. whats her face who uses the scythe ftw! i love her! no seriously, i love her.

Yeah serne is awesome! but to be honest i like Cierra the witch more. Mainly cause i like magic stuff and people :slight_smile: