Question about Hirameki

I know here’s the PP BBS, but since both companies work in a similar market niche, i’d like to ask (not for staff only; if anyone else knows, please answer).

Have Hirameki bakrupted/closed down? Their site isn’t uploaded for a long time, and their BBS is full of spamming…

That’s sad for any company that try to distribute/localize b-games (although w/o ero) titles. :frowning:

their BBS shouldn’t be full of spamming anymore, it got cleaned up. They’re not bankrupt, Kid (the group they hoped to get new titles from) is. They’re trying to get rights from the new owners of Kid, it’s taking forever.

Huh. I guess there ARE spammers there. But it looks like just one guy posting the same crap over and over and not very often.

They have said about the BBS that only some high-up dude in Japan has admin access and it’s hard to get him to pay attention to it.

Actually it is the same person who did the last batch of spam over there that got cleaned up and the twerp decided to have another go under a duplicate account.