Question about X-Change series

You know, X-Change 2 was my first h-game, and I still have a soft spot in my heart for it, altho I do find the many scenes of non-consensual sex a bit hard to take. But it’s not the only eroge with such scenes, and if you’r going to play these games, sooner or later you’re going to see something you don’t like. On the other side, X-Change has a lot of interesting things going for it: the karoke contest, the video game, the thespian quiz, etc. I haven’t run into any other games so far that have any of these little games within games. And X-Change is a funny game; enough so that I can forgive the nastiness. So overall it has my blessing. Plus, I’m still trying to get into Chisato’s pants.

There is one thing, tho. There’s this one character, Kyoko, her father is a pervy photographer Takuya runs into. There seems to be a Kyoko path, but I’ve tried again and again, but the best result always seems to end up with her and Takuya alone together in a park after dark, but nothing happens. Two girls, alone in a park after dark in an X-Change game and no one there to give them a little sexu haru? Is that possible? Is this a dead end? Can’t believe it.

Yes, there is a best ending with her.

Keep trying! She is really such a cute crazed scientist - quite the opposite of Asami-senpai!
I always wanted to see the conclusion of their rivalry in XC-3 with Chisato loosing to Asami regarding “who turns back Takuya earlier”, and Takuya going for Chisato nonetheless.
Then the closing words from Chisato to Asami should have been: “You may be the better scientist, but I am the better woman!” :smiley:
(Which would be a direct K.O.-punch at Asami’s weak spot that we know about since the first part. Yep, I really hate her for what she did in X-Change 3!)

Well, you are right. There IS and ending with Kyoko - after Takuya has been changed back. No lesbian ending if that’s what you are looking for, though… :wink:

That’s the differnce between X-Change 2 and X-Change 3 - the latter is more ruthless! I wonder whether you really would like to see what XC3 would let happen at such an occasion, though… :eek:

[ 09-08-2007, 02:18 PM: Message edited by: Unicorn ]