Question regarding ever17

I know it’s mainly a mystery game, and i’m trying to avoid as many spoilers as possible, but each path involves you focusing on one of the girls correct? Is there any sort of romance that develops in it, or are the girls just tools to advance the storyline differently without any romantic advancement?

There isnt any romance happening in the game itself. As you said, the game is mainly focused on the mystery, and the girls just advance the story.

That’s sorta disappointing. I’m totally at a loss of what game to get next.

Look over at the other thread, there is a person asking for recommendations, and quite a few games are listed.

Yeah i’ve pretty much did everything in that thread. Right now i’m looking at dividead, desire, chaoshead and ever17, and these are pretty much the last on my list to really have interest in, so i’m kinda just avoiding getting them because then i wouldnt have any to look forward to at all.

Well then, a personal recommendation from me would be Fate/Stay Night, Tsukihime, Utawarerumono,and Yume Miru Kusuri.

… Huh? Yes there is.

Not a whole LOT of it, and it certainly isn’t the main focus of the game, but you can’t really say there’s NO romance at all!

i have beaten all of those.

Wrong.

There’s romance in the game, but it’s not the focus of the game. It has a major role in several paths. There’s only one regular path without any romance in it.

For people who’ve played the game, think about it. Would the events in 2034 even take place if there wasn’t any romance between Tsugumi and Takeshi? :lol:

Indeed, the romance is quite important in 3 of the first 4 routes (in the other is not romance what develops). Actually, I would classify them as romance stories with some mystery (at least the Takeshi routes)