Question

Hi!
I’ve been away for a while… and now I come back and find some changes… but I have a question… why isn’t Crowd’s Doushin listed or mentioned around here anymore? what happened to the proyect? as far as I can remember they even had stuff about it in the “Downloads” section… but now I can’t find anything about it…

info greatly appreciated

Thanks.

Bravesoul… Little my Maid… Gibo… Then Doushin?

this is the info i remember…

good question…I honestly am not sure about what the status of doushin is, but it should be done translating…but I swear I have never posted anything doushin in the downloads section at all (because I am the only one who maintains that page).

let me ask around…

Ahh, I guess it’s Dave E’s doing then…

Well I got the answer from “up there”. We will tentatively start work on Doushin as soon as BS is out of the door, which means soon…

Hi, Doushin is all translated. We’re not going to start work on it until we get Brave Soul out the door, at least. When we have it running in Alpha we’ll get it posted for preorder. To avoid the long delays we’ve had in the past… ^_^;;

Doushin?? Never heard of that game…does anyone know a preview site of that game? Is it a game from Crowd?

Doushin is a game by Crowd. It’s a AVG game about 3 sisters who can read the minds of each other (well know about each other’s feelings at least)…man I forgot about what this game is about since I didn’t play this game, but you would want to do a search on this forum on Doushin; there had been enough discussion on this title in the past.

Thanks for the info… greatly appreciated

btw… you can check it in Crowd’s website or perhaps in Himeya or someplace like it

quote:
Originally posted by Gambit:
Bravesoul... Little my Maid.... Gibo.... Then Doushin?

this is the info i remember...

now that I think about it.. wasn't the new (after LMM was delayed) order
Brave Soul.. Little My Maid.. Gibo.. Slave Market and then Doushin?? now I'm confused.. cause I remember seeing Slave Market and Gibo printed in those things that PeaPri gave with their games.. you know.. those little "product catalogs" or as you want to call them..

again.. if someone call help me out.. thanks in advance..

Given that Peter was hiring for new staff (the testers) the other day, I would assume some titles would be go on simultaneously, not necessarily one after one…but that’s what I think; remember there’s something called “cruel reality” out there.

quote:
Originally posted by Lamuness:
remember there's something called "cruel reality" out there.

Re...ali...ty...? What's that?

sometimes cruel reality is made of funny (or weird… that’s a personal choice) facts… like… why is Brave Soul just a cent more expensive than X-Change 2??

only the ones who assign prices know…

quote:
Originally posted by Seishin:
Re...ali...ty...? What's that?

It was an unpopular attempt at a kind of way to live ones life, sort of like the TV shows Survivor and Joe Millionaire. I personally have had nothing to do with it for a number of years and hope to completely secede as soon as I figure out where to file the forms...

quote:
Originally posted by Nandemonai:
It was an unpopular attempt at a kind of way to live ones life, sort of like the TV shows Survivor and Joe Millionaire. I personally have had nothing to do with it for a number of years and hope to completely secede as soon as I figure out where to file the forms...

Depends on which state you live in. For instance Denial is claiming they no longer have a filing office while Confusion officials each give a different answer.