Quick review on Do You Like Horny Bunnies? 2

Hi I just play the game and I finish with madoka. Guess what it took me about 2 hours to see the madoka ending. If you don’t choose right option you might play more then 2 hours. (¬Å¬Ñ¬Å¬§¬Å¬É¬ÅG¬ÅG ¬±¬æ¬±¬æ This game has lot of H-scenes. Also, this game is animated so you will have animated scenes on begening and animated scene on ending with somebody who you choose.
Will about the savings the game it is easy to find very important spot to save. lol
Will I have to see the list of the girls enidings tommorow. I need some sleep why? This game is long beside it is midnight already. lol
Will maybe other people who play the game and finish the game they might post the very good review on it. Sorry, guys maybe this review is not review T-T Will have fun. I might post more.

PS: I have the madoka work-through already. List of the girls walk-through will finish tommorow. It seems that I post review on wrong spot oops („¤ƒGG ±¾±¾@Bye for now.

[This message has been edited by Computermania (edited 03-27-2004).]

I just finish the games. Over all it was great game. Graphics are fine and all of the characters voices are nice. Also, I finish the all of the Work-Through already so anyone has the problem with it you can post at help section. lol
Also, that this game is very long. First time you play this game you should take time because it is hard to end with all of the characters. Sometimes you might get confuse. Anyway, this game is geat game lol
Anyway, I have to finish the Do You Like Bunnies? and Hearte de Roommate. I order same time. busy busy busy…(¬Å¬Ñ¬Å¬§¬Å¬É¬ÅG¬ÅG ¬±¬æ¬±¬æ

Hey have fun with the origional, the feel is very similar to 2. Man you really zoomed through the game. I only finished with Misuzu and just started on sumika. Course I’m a slow player.

quote:
Originally posted by wanfu2k1:
Hey have fun with the origional, the feel is very similar to 2. Man you really zoomed through the game. I only finished with Misuzu and just started on sumika. Course I'm a slow player.

Take you time. This game is real fun. Anyway, If you choose correct option you can choose either 3 option, depends on how you choose in the past. You should save their. Why? because you don't have to start from begining.
This off topic but, I finish the Heart de Roommate and Do You Like Horny Bunnies? Phew Heart de Roommate id very long game I played first time took me about more then 24hours. lol overall great game.

Yeah that’s what I usually do with these games have a bunch of save points in the decision tree so I can just load instead of starting over.

Yeah roomate is a long game too me forever to finish the game only to find out I was only halfway through the first part.

Do You Like Horny Bunnies? 2 or other B-games how many times you guys use save points? For me, I save like 2 or 3 the most.

It varies. Depends on the complexity of the game and if I’ve managed to put together any theories or not. Usually once I figure out the base idea behind the choices in a storyline, things flow well, but I use more save points when I’m still trying to figure things out.

But after finishing the game, I usually keep at least one per girl within the game. Especially when you can’t access the endings through the extras menu, I usually try to keep save points so I can watch them again later.

I always play the games all over again, and have one save for each time I go through it.

Usually since I have a limited amout of time to play games a day I use save points all the time. I also like using save points during decisions since I’m such an idiot in picking choices

quote:
Originally posted by wanfu2k1:
Usually since I have a limited amout of time to play games a day I use save points all the time. I also like using save points during decisions since I'm such an idiot in picking choices [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/tongue.gif[/img]

I'm also, picky at the choices because I like to see the good endings in first time. Anyway, that is sad when you limited on time to play the game. Bunny I and II are OK and I like the bunny 2 is better because compare to part one part 2 has more good draw. Also, buuny 2 chracters have big breasts.

quote:
Originally posted by woodelf:
I like big ears and tails on my bunnies and assorted breast sizes.

lol. Maybe most of the guys like it. I like it too. About the bunny costume do they have in US?

If you look hard and long enough, you can find anything in the US.

About 90% of this stuff in New York or Las Vegas is fairly easy to find if you know where to look or simply look hard enough, though the Bunny Costumes more likely Vegas.