Quickies

well, shit happens and there may be something big that i missed during my work so who knows…although i am pretty confident in my work this time, unlike BS which was my first task.

some other stuff include fixing some terms and making them consistent etc and making sure names dont get mixed up which is highly probable in this game because the names are so close to each other that you can easily miss like Mari vs Mayu and Hime vs Hina

Still does not sound knock on wood as much as I had thought might be in the final stage. Learn something new everyday too, I always knew a lot of work went into these games, first and then when they are brought over, but I am learning that even more then I realized goes into them, my respectfor those that do this and fact of being impressed increases.

Yeah it’s nice to have the printed manuals and though it has been asked before it still is a good quesiton “Does anyone actually read the manuals?” Based on the fact that we will all probably see about eight more (give or take a hundred) “How do I save in Brave Soul” messages I am guessing the answer to does anyone read them is, not many people read them.

[This message has been edited by SCDawg (edited 05-16-2004).]

I’ll admit I usually don’t read the manuals but I do check them if I’m having a problem with the game.

All we need is online manual. For the psychological reason, we expect maximum gain from each purchase. The paper manual would be nice.

It would be beneficial for me if I put all my game disks and music disks in CD cases. I still kept those boxes. They look nice. Arrr! Over.