Quickies

First, Italicus.
i have discussed the matter with Peter, and Peter wants to talk you, Italicus, privately. please email him at peter at peapri dot com. For this reason i will not ban him for the time being.

But just as a reminder…this came to me while watching one of the classic films the other day: the day the earth stood still. just to reference off it, freedom is one thing, but the more important thing is the freedom to act responsibly. i dont want to sound like your mom or anything but please chew your posts thoroughly before spitting them out (from another cowboy reference)

Now, some unofficial quickies, and summaries/recaps of some recent posts by me and peter.

- LMM has finished 99% of its final testing. we are aiming to get this out to the duplicators in a week or so in order to have it ready for xmas (well, we can’t really guarantee xmas eve delivery but you get the idea). the main issue is about if the duplicators can get the stuff back to us in less than a month.

- XC3 work should start soon and we should get the game files from Crowd in the near future. Since this is a recent game things should go smoother this time, i hope. At this time we have no plans of using vmate on this title either.

- Crowd is still working on the technical issues with Doushin localization, so hopefully we can start work on it (although we really dont know when). keep your fingers crossed on this one.

- we are in talks with Crowd with regards on getting yinyang in english so keep your fingers crossed on this one as well.

[This message has been edited by Lamuness (edited 11-20-2004).]

Can’t add much… I’m rather busy…

Manual and game package are printing this week. Can’t wait to smell the ink.

AYA! Aya, those aristocratic glasses of yours are so hot! Oh, Aya!

E-mail sent.

Yay!

quote:
Originally posted by Peter Payne:
Can't add much... I'm rather busy... Can't wait to smell the ink.

Isn't taking things out of context fun?

::hides::

Could someone post a link to the Japanese page for Doushin? I can’t find it for the life of me. I also did a search on the board, but apparently the game’s been pending for the last three years, so I got a bunch of garbage. :confused:

there used to be an info page on crowd’s site for doushin but i think they ditched all the info pages for all their old games (reasonable), so i think you are out of luck

there is a link to a site about doushin:
http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=19989
enjoy it

Thanks for the link. Ugh…those pictures remind me too much of X-change. The blue-haired girl is kind of cute…but as soon as you can’t see her long hair she becomes another Takuya clone…

Crowd has games where the girls don’t look like Takuya-clones…right? Right?!

[This message has been edited by Dark_Shiki (edited 11-20-2004).]

Is sigigake(sp) still in limbo?

quote:
Originally posted by Dark_Shiki:
Crowd has games where the girls don't look like Takuya-clones...right? Right?!

I think you are here about to criticize the typical graphics-style in CROWD-games.

Of course, that is an as valid point as criticizing the graphics-style of ZyX-games, but there are not many CROWD games that I know that have another style. It's all a matter of taste and if you are fed up with that artstyle, it can't be helped.
However, the "blue haired girl" is the big sister and certainly not a wimpy transsexual as Takuya. She also is already an OL and not at school anymore...

Currently, only Brave Soul, Obbligato and perhaps a little bit also Miss You and Owarinaki Maidotachi no Yoru cross my mind in this regard...

Brave Soul’s graphics were nice…

Well, the girls look better/different in Tokimeki Check-in at least. I was just kind of annoyed that the X-change graphics seem to be creeping into games outside of the multiplying X-change spawn. We need some sort of X-change-be-gone spray or something. Maybe some warding charms would do the trick…

quote:
Originally posted by Laslow:
Is sigigake(sp) still in limbo?

Didn't I inform earlier that the game is being worked on?
Peach Princess' programmers are busy on it.

I didn’t know you worked for Peach Princess, Benoit…

I informed earlier here.

The most recent news postings pertaining to the game can be found here and here.

You’re throwing people off by using “I” instead of “they.”

I meant that as in providing a link that contained the info.

Eh…still sounds like limbo land to me, as I’d previously thought. They say they’ve run into issues, and therefore a release is unpredictable at this point.

And yes, you should “they” Benoit, since you’re just passing the information on.

quote:
Originally posted by Lamuness:
- LMM has finished 99% of its final testing. we are aiming to get this out to the duplicators in a week or so in order to have it ready for xmas (well, we can't really guarantee xmas eve delivery but you get the idea). the main issue is about if the duplicators can get the stuff back to us in less than a month.

Rock!

I had no intent on buying this until I played the demo a few months back. Glad it'll finally be here. ^_^