Quizilla: Which Tokimeki Check-in! girl are you?

quote:
Originally posted by drownindreams:
Hey all =)

I have recently enjoyed playing through Tokimeki Check-in! and as a result, I made a little quiz on Quizilla to feature all the kawaii girls =)

Check it out here ([url=http://quizilla.com/users/drownindreams/quizzes/Which%20Tokimeki%20Check-In!%20girl%20are%20you%3F]http://quizilla.com/users/drownindreams ... e%20you%3F[/url])

I spent a lot of time on the questions and the result images, especially because I wanted to share the quiz with fellow bishoujo fans.

I hope you enjoy!

<3 Laura

As a guy, I chose the answer to each question based on the choices that a girl who is very closed to me would choose. And the result is :

You are... Ayumi Shimizu! You're quiet and shy, but your inability to defend yourself lands you in some unpleasant situations. Even still, your honesty and sweetness wins almost everyone over!

Nice quiz! Quite cute too... but unfortunately, the description given in the quiz result doesn't really fit her personality... ^_^ But it's still fun to take the quiz...

^^;;

You are… Ayumi Shimizu! You’re quiet and shy, but your inability to defend yourself lands you in some unpleasant situations. Even still, your honesty and sweetness wins almost everyone over!

Somewhat me, but then again, the defending thing aint me at all ^^;;

------------------

Hmm…

I guess… I tried to do for my sister.

I got answer:

You are… Nanami Ito

Oh… well… that was my sister. ^_^;

Another Nanami Ito here. Which is cool, cos Nanami’s cool ^.^

Well, as with others basing it on a girl I know very well and her tastes I came up with the answer:

You are Ayumi Shimizu!

I got Ayumi as well.

I got Mai! blink glances down I didn’t think my breasts were that big…

Just kidding. Well, at least Mai is one of my favorite characters from the game. I could even see myself dating a girl like her. Hmm, I wonder where I can find a rowboat…

Thanks for the quiz drownindreams-san.

I was told to put the knife down.

Nanami? Man, I liked Mokoto and Yuki…

Which Tokimeki Check-In! girl are you?

brought to you by Quizilla
O.o Im Kumi, I kinda guessed i would be her or Kiyoka. :x

------------------
I liek catgirls, who doesn’t :stuck_out_tongue:
They have the cuteness of normal anime girls and cuter ears and a tail, and they usually are clutzy and alot of other stuff. ^.^*

Hmmmm…

Which Tokimeki Check-In! girl are you?

brought to you by Quizilla

… that’s a surprise.
Probably, I adopted some of his personal characteristics of our local slave-and-lemon-master…?

[This message has been edited by Unicorn (edited 12-15-2003).]

The quiz could do with a few less than 10 answers for some questions. The answers for several of the girls are very similar (particularly the “Ditto” answer), so it’d be worth condensing those to just one answer and making it score for both results. I’m pretty sure Quizilla supports that?

I got The page cannot be displayed.

Well, being a girl, my results might be interesting to you guys

I apparently am Mai

quote:
Originally posted by ladyphoenix:
Well, being a girl, my results might be interesting to you guys [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img]

I apparently am Mai [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img]

ASL ASL ASL!!??

quote:
Originally posted by bokmeow:
ASL ASL ASL!!??

Hey! Get your mind out of my gutter!

and ASL means what?

quote:
Originally posted by ladyphoenix:
and ASL means what?

It's a chatroom joke. While it means Age/Sex/Location, that doesn't really explain the joke. Jason - bokmeow was pretending to be a lamer.

There are a lot of lamers out there who do silly things like [edit for readability: if anyone identifies themselves in chat as a girl, they'll immediately say ASL.] Ladyphoenix - you run a website accessible to the general public; the kind of people who ask 'ASL' all the time are the sort who email you asking for 'crackz' or who say your download links are broken.

There's really no other way to explain this other than "if you don't know, don't ask - you don't wanna know".

;)

[This message has been edited by Nandemonai (edited 12-30-2003).]