Quotes You Like

" I keep thinking if all these people are dead the world would be better off." - Light Yagami , Death Note I think thats right best I can do from memory.

Off topic, but the more I read Death Note, the less I can be arsed to finish it. It started out with such promise, then it just devolved into banality. I think I got to volume 6.

I dont have any idea why Le Nuage. " well Light , its been fun, we eased each others boredom for quite a while " - Ryuk , Death Note .

:expressionless:

“There are as many pillows of illusion as flakes in a snow-storm. We wake from one dream into another dream.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson

“They groaned, they stirred, they all up rose,
Nor spake, nor moved their eyes;
It had been strange, even in a dream,
To have seen those dead men rise.” -Samuel Taylor Coleridge

“In the drowsy dark cave of the mind, dreams build their nest with fragments dropped from day’s caravan.” -Rabindranath Tagore

“A flash of the lightning, a break of the wave,
He passes from life to his rest in the grave.” -William Knox

“Not by age but by capacity is wisdom gained.” -Titus Maccius Plautus

“My favorite meal is angel’s flesh, slain in agony and iced with black vinegar.” -Aszala

“Justice is toothless without punishment. Righteousness cannot succeed without the suffering of the guilty.” -Razia

“The soil here is rich with the rotting dead, and the sun’s fingers barely penetrate the dark canopy. Plant our brethren here. This shall be our sanctuary.” -Savra

“Gold can be re earned, goods restored. The moroii steal youth, more precious than either, and once gone, it’s gone forever.” -Berta Suszat

“I fear to keep an open mind, for there are those who would use it as a door to my soul.” -Voka Schlak

“If I must die, I will encounter darkness as a bride, / And hug it in mine arms.” -William Shakespeare

“Look at her, once filled with innocence. Death has a way of wringing away such…deficiencies.” -Savra

“Some images are so powerful that one glance burns them into your mind forever. Come, let us gaze on nothingness.” -Szadek

“This world may not know peace, but in my presence you will know quiet.” -Augustin IV

… also:

“Do unto others, then split.” -currently remembering…

“Smile, and get blamed for something.” -currently remembering…

“Tell me if…and when���you want to have sex…! Honey…!” -Homer Simpson
[color=#40FF00]

[size=150]THE BEST IDEAS OFTEN COME FROM THE WORST MINDS…[/size][/color]