Raidy is FFXI

So did you guyz know Raidy is from FFXI?
Oh boy mmosite XD

Excellent news. Now ZyX will be able to fund work on future projects by bringing a lawsuit against Squeenix

They should sue the website that thinks that their ORIGINAL PROFESSIONAL WORK is a derivative fan art.

Also, I just saw Lancer-X’s avatar blink. At first I thought I was hallucinating after 10 hours of work. :smiley:

I agree.

Everytime I see that I think I’m seeing things cause when I looked again it wouldn’t blink. Unless I stare long enough.

Su is a robot, but even she has to blink at times.

Makes me think of anime from 2000ish.

Ya and I can spout off anything I want on the internet too.

Where’s the link from a reputable site that backs up those claims you are making?

How am I suppose to be convinced that what you say is true when you don’t provide any credible evidence?

http://news.mmosite.com/specials/adult/
Derp

um ok just because someone makes a nudity mod for the Mi’Qote for FFXIV, how is that related to what you posted?

Look on the featured things o.o

Ooooh, now it makes sense… That one time I was spawncamping near Behomoth’s Lair I swear I heard someone being whipped. And then after some poking around I found this red-head whipping a mithra - who I guess was actually a werewolf! :lol: But in all honesty did the site staff even bother to fact-check their image before they posted it? Guess not, lol.

lol ok I finally found it.