Raidy

I finished the all of the games and I have all of the each floor map and if someone need help on it you can post here. Also, if you need save files you can mail to me and I will send to you. Anyway, what is the max level for this game? I finshed the game with LV 32 HP 495 MP 519 AP 48 PP 42 DMG 168 DEF 136

I can sympathize, since I pretty much did the same thing you did here, thinking “the second floor can’t possibly be this small!” And, of course, it’s not.

I don’t want to blatently spoil it for you (because it is a great “ah ha!” moment), so I’ll nudge you in the right direction. :slight_smile:

If you’ve got the DVD version of the game, read the back of your DVD case. A good clue is there, right in the text. If you still don’t get it, or you have the download version, reply here and we’ll spill the beans for you.

The minotaur and the chimera on the second level are tough when you first get up there. You can choose to go back down and fight more level 1 monsters, but I suspect that you might also need to collect more equipment… Enough said about that. :slight_smile:

While the monsters on a previous floor may be really easy to beat, they still give good exp. It’s rather easy to level Raidy that way. Once you level up a couple times, check and see if you can beat the monsters on the next floor more easily. If so, start levelling Raidy on that floor. I got to Lv35 by the fifth floor. Super easy. :slight_smile:

As stated, the amount of exp you need for additional levels doesn’t go up terribly fast, and the amount of exp’s you get from monsters doesn’t go down terribly fast, so it’s pretty easy to grind for levels. (and very neccesary. There is almost always a massive jump in monster difficulty from level to level. I finished lvl… uhm… 4 (ended up mapping it out myself) with no difficulty. By the end of the level critters were hitting me for like 1 dmg (if they hit). When I got to the next level I couldn’t land a blow… just miss… miss… miss… Had to go back down and grind for a while… didn’t take long. Went back up and the rest of the game was an excercise in overkill. Other than bosses, no physical attack did more than 1 damage. Was lvl 29 when I finished, fwiw. (magic attacks are a killer though, no way to reduce damage from them. Ended up just running from any critter that used 'em… no reason to fight 'em, always used up more potions than I got from 'em.)

Couple tips & Hints

First Floor map (12,7) (9,14) weapon

second floor map (5,13) This floor have hidden door so you have to keep looking (3,9) armor

Third Floor map (1,8) (5,5) weapon

Fourth Floor map (10,4) (4,4) armor

Fifth Floor map (9,5) (11,2) weapon

Final Floor map (11,4) (4,10) armor

You know there’s a spoiler thread on the English games forum.

Hi,

I’m stuck at the 5th level. I’ve got the map, the statue, but I can’t open the door leading to the boss and the treasure room.
I guess, it’s related to the statue, but I can’t find how.
I’ve tried to put it on each of the 4 pedestial, but nothing happen. Is there an order or something like that.

Thanks for help

Solution:

It has to go in the pedestal in the same row as the door. I thought I did that the first time through, but missed it.