Randomness

CRC
I certainly didn’t know that before reading this post. To be honest, I hardly pay any attention on game boxes as my eyes are usually on game CDs/DVDs and games themselves.

Brave Soul
That’s interesting. I don’t think the game patch has anything to do with crashes or no crashes. Here is a description of what the patch does fix (Taken from the PP Support Page)
-Fixed all unviewable full-screen CG bugs (including the ones in the ART ROOM)
-Fixed unviewable credits text bug
-Fixed bug regarding purchase of matches
-Incompatibilty with CD-ROM protection scheme on some CD-ROM drives
As for if this game has overtaken X-change in terms of sales. Only PeachPrincess staff would know the answer. However, I would think so. Of course, it’s just my guess

Sakigake
Let’s first wait for Gibo and LMM to come out. THEN, we might be in a better position to dream of such event

Brave Soul:
I sure hope it sold well! It better, with all that work, and a great game!

Yes, I’m looking forward to Gun Shield Warrior SAKIGAKE too. It looks very promising.

As for the pictures of Caroll:
Meh.
I prefer her without those marks, to be honest.

quote:
Originally posted by woodelf:
And here I thought I was the only on that did that. It could mean "I kill you with love".

Or... I kill you with lust. [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img]

quote:
Originally posted by Jason4:
CRC
On the game box there is kind of paper band that goes around the bottom of the box. I pushed the box in a little and tried to see what was written BEHIND the band and I found the following:
I Love You. I Need You. I Kill You.

I never noticed that before, that's kind of scary. Perhaps the person designing the box did not know English and just copied that phrase from somewhere (no idea where though).

I think it means you better not double cross some of those women, or else lol.

I KILL YOU!

Maybe it’s the frustration of the person who did the English translation. :stuck_out_tongue:

Didn’t you know that romance can be fatal at times?

Well they do say “all’s fair in love and war” guess this is what they mean?

[This message has been edited by SCDawg (edited 04-15-2004).]