Realy Newb Question

I ordered all my games on the 23rd of last week and its now been 6 days… Im curious will it come Via USPS Or UPS mail?

IIRC, usps.

Well, I don’t work at the sales department so I can’t answer your question…but I think you can judge which shipping service is used by how much you paid for shipping. Like, here is no way UPS will be as cheap as USPS…

but I think it’s USPS that’s being used though

Its just that its been 7 days …I didnt think it woul dtake this much time…

Perhaps it’s part of coughacertainperson’sevilplanscough
^_-

Well today was another dy they didnt come…I got an email from Jastusa(Th eplace I ordered ll the games from) this morning around 4 am asking my Address again to see if it was correct… Im gettin pretty scared now…

quote:
Originally posted by Zorian:
Perhaps it's part of *coughacertainperson'sevilplanscough*
^_-

You know, on the surface you might think so...but I've checked the Database of Evil and it turns out this isn't part of my evil plans at all.

This seems to all be a part of my silly plans.

Ok it has now been 10 whole days and the ppl at Jast are pissing me off>.< they email me once aday and than its like first they had it under control now they are telling me they cant mail to my address…this is getting so on my nerves Im regretting that I ever ordered now…First Salesjastusa.com emailed me and said they couldnt send to my address but than Peter payne of jastusa said that it was all taken care of and would be sent asap…that was lik 3 days ago

[This message has been edited by Kenshinsama (edited 08-02-2002).]