Recommendations for the new guy

Uh. Wow. Where to begin…? I guess I’ll recommend the Kango Shicyauzo series, the Come See Me Tonight games, and Do You Like Horny Bunnies. Those are my personal favorites. It’s a pretty wide playing field out there. For something newer, give the Yume demo a try and see if it’s something you’d like…

Well, I don’t play much ero games with lots of ero contend but I really recommend Yume Miru Kusuri: A Drug that Makes you Dream. I think it has a great story and contend wise, it’s probably enough to satisfy you. Also try the other games made by AngelSmile. (Private Nurse) Heart de Roommate, Figures of Happiness. There nice. <3 AngelSmile

offtopic. I found a really nice Private Nurse MAD video - SPOILERS!
A must watch if your fan of the game :3

Crescendo

Hello!!!

:slight_smile:

Desire

Tokimeki Check-in! and Critical Point.

Figures of happiness
crecendo
Kana
Castle Fantasia 2
Tsukihime
Yume Miru Kusuri
Heart de roomate

on the darker side:
Posession
Virgin Roster

if you can read japanese then there are about a million more along both lines.

I was the one who wrote one of the reviews for Figures of Happiness at GameFAQ’s and Gamespot (read Neo_Sarevok). I personally thought it was one of my favorite “feel good” h-games, but my all time favorite would have to be “Virgin Roster” because I’m evil.

Aye. Those who refuse the Darkside are only deluding themselves. :stuck_out_tongue:

We’re much more on the light-hearted to darkside type of gamers. So…we suggest that…you…

Start with some lighthearted series as those with comedy. Like… “Heart de Roommate”, “Come See Tonight” series and the like… Most of which came from AngelSmile…
Then… you move to those that are dramatic or melodrama at the least… Though we do not truly had a liking to this kind of genres but it is needed on the gradual process… Like… “Kana Little Sister”, “Cresendo” and the like…
Then… You now move titles that are interesting for you and for me and for…how should we say?.. Everyone!.. Like… “Hitomi My StepSister”, “Toki Meki Checkin”, “Brave Soul” and the like… After this… you move to…
The darkside!.. This came-in last for the sole reason of the fact that most first-time b-gamers gets turned-off towards these games because they coincidentially start with darkside games such as… “Virgin Roster: Shukketsubo”, “Gibo Step-Mother’s Sin”, “Tsuki-Possession”, “SenSei” Series and the like…

There’s far more on the japanese b-game category in case you can understand japanese even a bit well… Since, it is needed to fully enjoy these kinds of games… Just remember to always expect pixels…

We particularly chose to use this kind of approach since its at most times…a sure way to hook someone to b-games even though it is somewhat a rather slow process…

It’s a process where you start them off with a series of false hopes and happiness and final joyous memories before you plunge them to eternal damnation(and pleasure) while tasting true despair!..
Always remember… “Slow and steady may not always win the race. But, at least it doesn’t end-up splattered all over the walls.”

But in our case…
Our very first one was “Tsuki-Possession” . And it got us into this right away!..
Hmmm…maybe because we’re EVIL and pretty much twisted… And After hunting for even more dark titles… We came to feel boredom with the seemingly plotless sex romps and tortures… And so… We start searching for titles with a plot and interesting story-line…and gradually came to comedy and action types. While, occassionally paying homage to the DARKSIDE

Hope this helps…

I bid the welcome on your wise decision, Pure Evil Genius that I am.

[ 08-31-2007, 04:57 AM: Message edited by: Jinnai ]

Older ones: True Love, Immoral study, Paradise Heights, Nocturnal illusions
More Recent: Do you like horny bunnies, Crescendo, Sagara Family, Bible Black

Nice to see a new guy around here, but really. This was a thread where a poster had a question (“recommendations pls”) and the last post was more than a year ago. I doubt he’ll see the reply.

The original poster may not see it, but newer members may find it useful :smiley:

While technically true, in my experience in the time I’ve been here, people generally start their own “suggest a game for me” thread instead of looking through ones started by someone else.