Red Altert 3

Anyone else drooling over this?

http://www.ea.com/redalert/index.jsp

Awesome mecha for the new Imperial Japan faction aside, I love how each faction has a “fanservice superwarrior girl” for them. Soviets get Natasha (who’s smexy IRL actress has been revealed), Allies have good 'ole Tanya, and Imperials get Yuriko - complete with Japanese school uniform. Yatta! :lol:

I’m also looking forward to this. :smiley: Being a fan of the RA2, I was thrilled :o to hear the announcement of the third game because some how the possibility of a sequel never occurred to me. And the first thing I’m gonna do when I get my copy is start a skirmish game using the Imperials. :oops:

meh…never cared for RA…my friend might be.

They’ve finally revealed the school uniform wearing Japanese magic girl.

Not her IRL actress mind you.

She’s like the bastard love child of Tetsuo (Akira) and Gogo Yubari (Kill Bill). Does that make her Kawaii or Kowaii?

Ah, yet again the word for scary falls victim to the gaijin brain and becomes a kind of red beans and rice (??)…

I don’t get it. What does kowameshi have to do with this? Please explain. :?:

It’s because ?? can be pronounced either ??? or ??? (which is what you used instead of ???). Don’t ask me what dialect pronounces it that way, as I haven’t a clue. Maybe you can find out?

I’m assuming you meant to spell that word with just one “i”:

Both.

This is what moe fans refer to as a “yandere”. A cute, sexy schoolgirl who can turn batshit insane on a dime and destroy everything in sight is pretty awesome. Kinda reminds me of Ryuuguu Rena from the Higurashi series in a way.

Also, did anyone notice that they have a “rocket angel” unit in the Japanese faction’s roster? I think they might have known a thing or two about the mecha musume trend…

Man, I’m so glad that EA is actually aware of the fact that Japanese anime/manga isn’t just about giant robots.

Anyone else here in the Beta? I’d love to play against y’all sometime…

Sadly, no. Didn’t get on the C&C3 Kane thing… :frowning:

On a happier note, the IRL actress for Eva has been revealed:

http://www.ea.com/redalert/news-detail.jsp?id=42

Seriously, they should rename this game, Hottie Alert 3. :twisted:

Can’t wait to see the actresses for Tanya and Yuriko. 8)

Oh yes… oh fuck yes…

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/41216.html

I love the campy acting. It fits the semi-serious semi-whimsy mood. I can’t help laugh at the Allied videos… the US president is a total idiot: sorta like our current US president. Fortunately, the politicians have skilled generals and sexy uniformed women who keep them loyal. 8)

On a serious note: the question on everyone’s mind is, where the hell did Imperial Japan get that technology? It’s clearly more advanced than anything the Soviets and Allies possess. I’m sure the story will reveal that mystery…

Just won the Allied campaign.

Harem ending for the Commander. Women love men who can win victory. 8)

Starting with the Empire next.

Expansion is out in March:

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/strategy/red … 215&page=1

Canon ending is that the Allies won. Expansion continues from that. There’s also an extra story that reveals the origin of Yuriko Omega: genki psychotic psychic school girl.

Expansion has been out for a few days. Fun. Very fun. It’s a download only release.

That officially makes EA more evil than Hitler.

However it doesn’t require the original game to play. :slight_smile:

There are new cute “bridge bunnies” to help out their officer-in-charge. Naturally all of them are hot, but IMHO the Imperials have the best one in the expansion. Evidently she’s a psychic like Yuriko. Her sister no less. Oh… and very flexible too. I suppose that helps with… you know… battlefield strategy with the commander. :wink:

Of course considering she’s mentally unstable and has the power to turn your mind into goo, her yandere levels are pretty high. :stuck_out_tongue:

But why just settle for one Commander? Conquer the world, and you could make yourself a harem of military badasses. 8)

I’m not sure if anyone else here reads Maximum PC, but I thought you might all find it interesting that Red Alert 3 got an amusing award: Best Use of B-Actors With D-Cups.

Did someone ask for a Mammoth Tank comrade? :lol:

Soviets always get the best weapons.

Also on a scary note: the Allies have gone all Terminator on us with FutureTech. [b]War of the Machines[/b] in Red Alert 4? Maybe…

Okay… this is really cute. :o

RA3 yuri should would be yummy. :stuck_out_tongue: