Refresh my memory, Lamuness...

quote:
Originally posted by ladyphoenix:
you guys are all amazing....i just managed to stop crying for a bit and then i read your posts of encouragement and i start crying all over again....true, the tears are happier because i feel supported, but still...

you have no idea how much it means to me for you all to be here for me....thank you so much....all my friends i usually share this stuff with are unavailable to be reached or in school with less than no time (law school) so i felt really alone in this whole thing....thank you so much for reminding me that people do care about me, because i feel so alone and abandoned right now

We still here for you... You're not alone in dark world. We will make light to you. Like I was alone in dark world long time ago but my family continued to here for me. My old friends were not there to me. I was feeling wrecking. Few of my friends supported me a lot and urged go to home for a while.

I still believe your family still here for you as continue to love you. Take your time and rest for awhile.

quote:
Originally posted by Mischief:
You will always have a place here. We might not be completely sane, but we are sincere.

*Pulls out a shovel and begins transplanting roses*

ksarchet you will begin building a temple in youy Lady's honor.

*Hands ksarchet a hammer on some nail.*

Nandemonai, I afraid we are going to have use your sacrificial goats for labor. We'll also need to squeeze your vampire lemon to make lemon oil for the goddess's alter. Sorry, I'm sure a smile from the goddess would be worth it.

*Pulls out more shovels*

We need some volunteers to help dig the koi pond.

We will present Ladyphoenix with an everlasting Monument to show our support.

*raise my hand* I do voluntee

A hammer and nails won’t do. My goddess deserves a truly magnificent temple. I shall begin by quarying the marble and collecting the precious stones. I believe the alter should have our Goddess on Rufus in beautiful golden Valkrie Armor. I think she would prefer this. All must be willing to give some of their life essense in the consecration of the ground. Our love for her will make it glow. Hopefully, she will like it.

fwobigols assemble

Let the light of the Bishoujo Goddess Ladyphoenix-sama light our path in this endeavor. Let her love for us sustain us in our toils. Let her beauty be the guide and inspiration for our construction.

quote:
Originally posted by Nandemonai:
She evidently liked him quite a bit. I don't think she'll want to hear that right now, even if it IS true.

See... this is why I don't talk much. I try for once to be conciderate of someone and I get this? Remind me not to care the next time someone is feeling down...

Soul Dragon, I’m sure she likes that you cared enough to write something to her. Don’t get mad, and don’t stop caring. She needs us to be strong for her.

quote:
well, it seems my announcement goes along with the current randomness....

i probably won't be posting for a little while, or maybe i'll post a whole lot, i don't know yet....

but brian officially dumped me today...it's all over, no hope for the future....so i am pretty depressed...not sure how i am going to deal with it yet....

congratulations to everyone who knew it was gonna happen relatively soon

What!? Oh my, that's really sad! [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/frown.gif[/img]. *tries my best to comfort the Goddess* Alright, we'll dress up the vampire lemons in cute little dresses and angel-wings, and then have them dance for you , that should cheer you up!

I do voluntee too! Let's build a real Asgard for our Goddesss! *flaming aura appears behind me*

And, like RonXE said, don't forget that we support and love you too [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img].

[This message has been edited by Spectator Beholder (edited 09-19-2002).]

rose quartz, The entranceway needs lots of rose quartz. ceiling done as a skyscape with diamonds as the stars, yeah that will work.

on the wall behind the altar, hmm I got it, a fresco of a phoenix acending out of a croud of pretty bishoujo girls. Yeah, that sounds about right.

It’s a little late but…
I’m sorry to learn about that, ladyphoenix-sama. We can’t offer you but moral support and a shoulder to cry on (so to speak), words only and no hand, but they’re from the bottom of our hearts so I hope they’d give you recomfort and dreams of new love.

once again thank you all…the true shock of the break-up hit me today so i am crying a lot, but i think it is healing tears…we did break up on good terms, and we both do truly wish to stay friends, so it isn’t like i am losing him altogether from my life, which is good

and soul dragon, i do really appreciate the kind words you wrote last night…i know you are not one to usually be extremely supportive and the fact that you reached out to me, it doesn’t matter what you said, means a lot to me

and the thanks do go to all of you…but if you really want to cheer me up, buy me a gamecube, don’t build me a monument wow, i almost smiled at that little joke i just made

quote:
and the thanks do go to all of you....but if you really want to cheer me up, buy me a gamecube, don't build me a monument [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img] wow, i almost smiled at that little joke i just made

Er, but what do we do with all the supplies we bought then? I mean, what else does one do with a couple tons of rose quartz? (Well, I can think of a couple of things but there are things that normal humans just don't do...)

Hmm, and I also now have the disturbing image of Spectator Beholder-san holding little angel costumes in his hands as vampire lemons are running away screaming in fear from him. Which also leads me to the question, what do vampire lemons dress up as during Halloween? (Can anyone notice that it's a typical Friday morning for me? [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/tongue.gif[/img] )

quote:
Originally posted by ekylo:
Hmm, and I also now have the disturbing image of Spectator Beholder-san holding little angel costumes in his hands as vampire lemons are running away screaming in fear from him

*runs after the fleeing lemons* Hey! come back here, you guys! We have to make the Goddess happy, remember!? Come back here! *runs out of the other people in the BBS's sight*

Okay… we should make our Goddess become

or more…

quote:
Originally posted by Soul Dragon:
See... this is why I don't talk much. I try for once to be conciderate of someone and I get this? Remind me not to care the next time someone is feeling down...

*pulls foot out of mouth*

Never mind.

As befits one of my stature, I have the 666th post…bwahahahahahaaaa

[This message has been edited by Nandemonai (edited 09-20-2002).]

quote:
Originally posted by ksarchet:
on the wall behind the altar, hmm I got it, a fresco of a phoenix acending out of a croud of pretty bishoujo girls. Yeah, that sounds about right.

Or we could just commission Lamuness to create the image as mural.

quote:
once again thank you all....the true shock of the break-up hit me today so i am crying a lot, but i think it is healing tears...we did break up on good terms, and we both do truly wish to stay friends, so it isn't like i am losing him altogether from my life, which is good

and soul dragon, i do really appreciate the kind words you wrote last night....i know you are not one to usually be extremely supportive and the fact that you reached out to me, it doesn't matter what you said, means a lot to me

and the thanks do go to all of you....but if you really want to cheer me up, buy me a gamecube, don't build me a monument [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img] wow, i almost smiled at that little joke i just made

The problem with buying you a Gamecube is the fact that the Gamecube will be obsolete in a short time, and I feel bad giving gifts that don't last as long as the emotions behind them.

quote:
Originally posted by Mischief:
Or we could just commission Lamuness to create the image as mural.

sorry, but I don't draw animals :P

quote:
Originally posted by Lamuness:
sorry, but I don't draw animals :P

Um, would cat-girls, dog-girls, well, all sort of animal-girls be okay, then? If so, why don't make a female-shaped phoenix, then (human face, human body, but with eyes like a bird and wings, or course)? That'd be much the same as drawing am amimal-girl...

[This message has been edited by Spectator Beholder (edited 09-21-2002).]

quote:
Originally posted by Nandemonai:
*pulls foot out of mouth*

Never mind.

eh...

*shrugs*