Releasing date of little my maid

I’m your big fan and I want next hentai games, When be released the game LITTLE MY MAID please ???

please very early… )) I hope this be a best hentai game 4ever.

Have a nice day…

------------------
Morphex

Just a guess but I am guess middle of this year. Many of us have been guessing about this recently and I am not sure that the true date is known by anyone.

I aiming for fall of 04 that way if it comes out sooner my hopes will still be up

from Peach Princess homepage>>>

We wanted to give you an update on our preorder titles. Gibo and Little My Maid are both solidly in beta testing and are working great in English. We’re polishing the scripts and making the games ready for release, hopefully early in 2004. Since Little My Maid is a huge game (1800 files!), Gibo will be the first game to be released.

hopefully early in 2004 )) but Gibo be released first… I aiming for a summer of 2004 release of GIBO and LMM early in 2005 i think. Because preorder of this game is from year 2001

I donno, I wanna be the optimist here and say feb 2004. Course I think I’ve been wrong way more times than right

Well, Gibo, LMM or even doushin… Whichever comes first is fine by me

quote:
Originally posted by woodelf:
How about the manual gets printed in febuary. [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/biggrin.gif[/img]

Hahahh...no we don't need another printer problem for this release [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/wink.gif[/img]

quote:
Originally posted by wanfu2k1:

Hahahh...no we don't need another printer problem for this release [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/wink.gif[/img]

Yes, wouldn't that be fun? The game is ready to go but the manual takes an extra two months for some printer or other problem, let's all hope that does not happen this time.

quote:
Originally posted by SCDawg:
Yes, wouldn't that be fun? The game is ready to go but the manual takes an extra two months for some printer or other problem, let's all hope that does not happen this time.

There is an international shortage of the letter 'm', and as a result they are unable to print the name of the game anywhere. So it has to be postponed indefinitely. How's that?

quote:
Originally posted by woodelf:
That looks to be the case allready!
Who's evil plan I wonder? ...

Why not that alleged international group who supposedly secretly controls most of the world's governments and economic infrastructure, I believe they are called the Luminate?

[This message has been edited by SCDawg (edited 01-06-2004).]

quote:
Originally posted by SCDawg:
Why not that alleged international group who supposedly secretly controls most of the world's governments and economic infrastructure, I believe they are called the Luminate?

"Illuminati". Or you can blame the "Soldats" if you like. Or maybe even "Management". (The scariest part about this is that most of you probably know the references...)

Well, I sure hope the priting goes smoothly this time. It's getting a little silly if it happens again.

quote:
Originally posted by ekylo:
"Illuminati". Or you can blame the "Soldats" if you like. Or maybe even "Management". (The scariest part about this is that most of you probably know the references...)

Well, I sure hope the priting goes smoothly this time. It's getting a little silly if it happens again.

My bad, I had a teacher that spelled it the other way and did not think that was right.
Since many of us might know the references it makes me wonder if any of it is true.

Actually, I hope it goes smoothly too, but this might be one of those things that everyone thinks can only happen 'once in a million years' and ends up happening two times back to back.

quote:
Originally posted by ekylo:

Maybe it's the masons or the templars that's causing this. Or for the ROD fans the british library [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/wink.gif[/img]

christmas 2004…
and as Jason4 said… i won’t be surprised if they release it in 2006