Requesting an update

If the mods have time, could we possibly get an update to the ‘Upcoming Releases’ thread?

Princess Waltz has been out for a while now, so it can probably be removed from the list.
CFA has reached Golden Master according to the J-list newsletter.
Possibly we could get an update on CGA or FP also? Depends if anything has changed in 5 months.

Only if the mods have time though, i wont push it.

Also, what’s up with the main page? Last update was 8 months ago. I used to check it everyday for an update…but now… =/

As already said, i wont push it, but…it has been a while.

They posted a whiel back about them having some issues with the BBS and as such they can’t change anything, although it has been quite some time, I have no idea how it hasn’t been fixed yet haha

hi, ya we will plan to do some updates soon.

we need to first get things cleared out of the way and then plan for things for the near future including our upcoming cons. we will be at AX as usual fyi, and i am pretty sure that peter has booked for a panel so expect some cool announcements as we are undergoing some awesome yet evil plans at the moment which we cannot disclose yet :stuck_out_tongue:

we will also consolidate some stuff website-wise. as you know the gc site was just revamped, and some of the remaining sites will undergo some moves and changes as well, including the otakuism domain. so the main otakuism blog will remain blank for now i am afraid, but we are working on something so dont worry

for now i will take off princess waltz and modify the status of cosplay fetish academy on the thread, but please be a bit patient on the future lineup because of what i just mentioned 2 paragraphs up :stuck_out_tongue:

My fingers are crossed for more pure love (or at least story-driven) titles, as usual. Kanisino being the main one. :smiley:

yeah!!! Wait and watch :smiley:

Can’t wait to see what you guys have in store for us. I still remember how last year you teased us with an outline image from a game.

I wonder if there’s going to be any more information on that game, other than what it is (since we figured that one out a few days later <_<)

We haven’t received any info on the other games announced at last AX other than the Downhill series, but it doesn’t matter that much to me since none of the games interest me. I’m hoping for something big this year.

Iirc, CLEAVAGE was also announced (Bible Black and Discipline artist, although with this title he’s only the artist, not the writer as well). I guess they’ll be releasing some more news on Escalation (the title zalas is referring to) as well.

Wishlist: For the big title, it’s probably splitting hairs to some extent, but I think Ayakashibito is probably the best of the top-tier titles from Will (this possibly should have been on the poll from long ago instead of Bullet Butlers). Also, it sounds odd given that there’s a preponderance of similar games available already, but PP should consider localising a highly regarded/rated ero-heavy title (there are quite a few highly regarded story focused titles that have been translated so far, but there’s not the equivalent of say a Prima Stella available).

You’re releasing Slave Bazaar soon? :roll:

Slave Bazaar, as in, ruf’s Dorei Shijou? Hell yes that would be awesome.

EDIT: Okay, apparently Slave Bazaar was a really old PP localisation project, so olf was probably kidding =P

Evil? Did you say evil? That means dark eroge, right? Virgin Roster and Tsuki Possession are so lonely… they need more friends to keep them company. :twisted:

Slave Bazaar was the project I was alluding to when I said I was still (somewhat) bitter about a game that was officially announced, languished for several years, and was finally cancelled several years later.

At least it’s better than Duke Nukem, which took over a decade to “die”. That is of course assuming that it doesn’t get started up again.