Requesting Reccomendations

This is my first post to this forum, so ‘Hey Everyone’.

I recently got into B-Games a few months back and have purchased about 20 titles thus far, for my next purchase I was hoping some of you good folks could reccomend some titles from amongst a short list I’ve been considering… I will also be buying all the new titles released (Hitomi, LMM & Honey), which is why they aren’t listed.

What I deciding between is (2) of Chain, Tokimeki Check-In, Tottemo Phereomone, Private Nurse, Secret Wives Club, Dor ,Gibo , I’m Gonna Nurse You, I’m Gonna serve You, Is the Sorority House Burning?
(or)
Both of the ‘Do You Like Horney Bunnies?’ titles
(or)
Casual Romance Club

As for my tastes, my favorites have been (in Order)… Kana, Cresendo, Let’ Meow-Meow, Heart de Roomate & Snow Drop.

I prefer Drama to Comedy, I’m not big on playing Dark Protagonists (Though I don’t mind dark games), and I’ll admit that I do have a thing for loli’s.

You input will be most appreciated… thanks in advance.

[This message has been edited by Trachmyr (edited 12-23-2004).]

I’d say Private Nurse if your preferance is drama as opposed to comedy. For a second title… Well, most of the remaining ones either aren’t particularly dramatic, or I haven’t played them and thus can’t comment.
I’d reccomend Casual Romance Club after that (though not drama), but since it’s on the “either” list, I’ll still reccomend Private Nurse first.

If you can tolerate the V-Mate system, and able to play these games while you are online, then I would Recommend Hitomi, It is a dark game, but it has a very good storyline. It even has a storymap, so you can see where you are.

Well Chain has a pretty good story, although the gameplay is linear. The story is good and it has a nice atmosphere. Private nurse is pretty dramatic, it’s kinda angsty. So those would be my pick for what you listed. I don’t know if you have divi-dead yet but that’s also another pretty good game.

I’ll second the recommendation for Private Nurse - it had a touching story and pretty artwork. Of the other options on that list, I’ve heard that Chain has a fairly good plot. I’ve also heard that Tokemeki Check-in is fun, though it’s not a serious game (as far as I know).

Casual Romance Club is good, but it has no ‘story’, as such. It’s more of a dating sim.

quote:
Originally posted by Darkling:
Casual Romance Club is good, but it has no 'story', as such. It's more of a dating sim.

yeah I would recommend Casual Romance Club, even though its just a plain dating sim, simply because you have a lot of choices [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/biggrin.gif[/img], and I love the character designs in the game.

[This message has been edited by RJ (edited 12-23-2004).]

quote:
Originally posted by Trachmyr:
This is my first post to this forum, so 'Hey Everyone'.

I recently got into B-Games a few months back and have purchased about 20 titles thus far, for my next purchase I was hoping some of you good folks could reccomend some titles from amongst a short list I've been considering... I will also be buying all the new titles released (Hitomi, LMM & Honey), which is why they aren't listed.

What I deciding between is (2) of Chain, Tokimeki Check-In, Tottemo Phereomone, Private Nurse, Secret Wives Club, Dor ,Gibo , I'm Gonna Nurse You, I'm Gonna serve You, Is the Sorority House Burning?
(or)
Both of the 'Do You Like Horney Bunnies?' titles
(or)
Casual Romance Club

As for my tastes, my favorites have been (in Order)... Kana, Cresendo, Let' Meow-Meow, Heart de Roomate & Snow Drop.

I prefer Drama to Comedy, I'm not big on playing Dark Protagonists (Though I don't mind dark games), and I'll admit that I do have a thing for loli's.

Welcome to the forum.

DOR is doubleplusungood.

Casual Romance Club I have not played yet (busybusy) so I can't comment on it; but I can say that if you don't get it while you have a chance, you're likely to find it impossible to find.

Tottemo Pheromone, Casual Wives' Club and Kango 1/2 are sexfest games. You probably wouldn't like them a lot.

DYLAHB is also a sex fest, but you liked Let's Meow Meow so you might like DYLAHB too.

Personally I'd recommend Chain and Private Nurse. Tokimeki Checkin! is more of a comedy, but a pretty good one. You might like that one as well.

quote:
Originally posted by RJ:
If you can tolerate the V-Mate system, and able to play these games while you are online, then I would Recommend Hitomi, It is a dark game, but it has a very good storyline. It even has a storymap, so you can see where you are.

Ahum, didn't you read?
quote:
I will also be buying all the new titles released (Hitomi, LMM & Honey), which is why they aren't listed.
quote:
Ahum, didn't you read?

Well I was just pointing it out to him. He might have not known that the new games use the V-mate system, and I was just giving him my opinion on Hitomi.

[This message has been edited by RJ (edited 12-24-2004).]

[This message has been edited by RJ (edited 12-24-2004).]

Thank you all for your feedback…

I think I’ll be checking out Private Nurse, I wasn’t aware that it fell into the “drama angsty category”… I’ll also swing the extra cash and get Casual Romance Club too, found a store that has it in stock so it dosen’t have to be shipped from Japan.

Again, thanks to you all…