Review of Seichusuru Gakuen [Softhouse Chara]

Hey guys. I found this interesting review for Seichusuru Gakuen, the latest release from Softhouse Chara. Give a look:

http://www.makenaidesuwayo.com/2006/06/21/eroge-review-greensvaile/

The funniest part was: the poor male protagonist was being r*ped almost every night by the school spirit?! :stuck_out_tongue:

[ 06-21-2006, 04:56 PM: Message edited by: Peter Gilis ]

Gah and I was thinking of reviewing this one for you guys here on the forum :wink:

Well I guess iā€™ll have to find another game then :stuck_out_tongue:

Multiple reviews of the same game are a good thing. :slight_smile:

EDIT: Read the review, liked it.

[ 06-21-2006, 08:44 PM: Message edited by: Benoit ]

Whoa!

It just has been released and alraedy reviewed - and the review is written in english to boot!

Being a Softhouse Chara-Fan, I planned to get this game too - but I canā€™t keep up with that speedā€¦

Anyway: a nice review and if I wouldnā€™t have been determined to get this game anyway, it would have convinced me to do soā€¦ :wink:

Sort ofā€¦
I played the demo last weekend and encountered exactly that scene. Well, Charlotte is a girl who knows what she wantsā€¦ 8)p~~~~~~

How about making your announced review of ā€œWind of Ebenbourghā€ first? :stuck_out_tongue:

[ 06-22-2006, 06:54 AM: Message edited by: Unicorn ]

This guy beat me to it. Iā€™ll have to have a word with him. :smiley:

Sounds like fun and looks really pretty, too. Alas!

Unicorn:
Oooh I guess I could go back to that game again, havenā€™t managed to get a single ending in it yet though :wink:
But who knows,maybe Iā€™ll have better luck this time ey?

Huh? :confused:
I faintly recall you had the ending with the nunā€¦?

• nods *
    Charlotte and Mylene shouldnā€™t be too difficultā€¦

[quote]
Originally posted by Unicorn:

[quote]
Originally posted by Peter Gilis:
[b] the poor male protagonist was being r*ped almost every night by the school spirit?!
:smiley:

So, thereā€™s a trial version for this game? I will download it and give a try. Unfortunately, now i donā€™t have the money to order the game. :stuck_out_tongue:

Itā€™s a fun game, but so far Iā€™m really bad at it ā€“ my school keeps producing useless, lazy graduates. Iā€™m guessing itā€™s because Iā€™m pretty new to the SLG-type games, and my Japanese isnā€™t that great either, so Iā€™m learning as I go. Which is fun, but isnā€™t exactly helping me do well.

Can anyone give me some advice so I quit stinking up the school?