SA Reviews Slave Pagent

All can be summed up with:
"Sexual Content: A taco bleeds tonight."

http://www.somethingawful.com/articles.php?a=2936

I’m not sure I can get used to this new way of reviewing games…

And the funny think is, S.A. keeps reviewing just the bgames with a more reprehensive, less serious or somewhat objetable plot.

He never cared to write a (bad-)review to any of the more story-focused games like Kana-Little Sister, Crescendo, Figures of Happiness, Hourglass of Summer or even Divi-Dead.

Well, the reviews are meant to be funny, that’s why the scores are given as negative numbers. If there’s not much to make fun of, there’s no point in making a review, is it?

Also, the English language Hourglass of Summer isn’t adult, so it probably wouldn’t be reviewed anyway.

So he’s going backwards now? Usually he would review games in chronological order. However, Slave Pageant came out much earlier than Idols Galore!.

Didn’t like the review that much.

i understand that, actually, he is quite the b-games fan (Zack)

I thought some of that poetry was pretty clever.

I think he helps them more than he hurts them with his reviews. It gives B-games a lot more exposure, which is why J-list is advertising all over their page.

Its true. When you say something is so horrible, most people want to know why you said that and go check the game, movie or whatever out for themselves. Not nearly so much as if you said its so great.

I remember in one of his reviews, he referenced “True Love” as “almost classic”. I think he liked that one. Of course, it’s fun all around.

I don’t remember him doing TL. And the only time i’ve seen him use classic was in Three Sisters Story.

I can only say that reading his b-games reviews after midnight (3:00 am actually) makes them one of the funniest thing you will ever find in the world to read XD