'Sagara Family' reviews?

I’m interested in possibly getting the new game from ZYX, The Sagara Family, since I’m a big fan of their ‘Do You Like Horny Bunnies’ games. The story seems somewhat similar in design and is a pretty generic “choose your girl/harem” style plot, but I’m curious to know of any reviews about the general game play.

What’s your opinion about the narrative, the characters, and the sex (of course), as compared to other ZYX titles?

Would you recommend getting it?

Thanks

If you liked DYLHB, you can pretty much love SAGARA FAMILY, because as far i know, Sagara Family has better graphics, better animation, much more endings and challenge, but the same weak plot problem just like all the others Yarugee (just-sex-no-plot) Zyx Games. Well, at least this time the protagonist is not a stupid jerk, raping every girl he can find.

More info, check the review here.

Oh, and welcome board!! That’s your first post, right?

[This message has been edited by Peter Gilis (edited 12-14-2005).]

Thank you. Yes, I forgot about that site. Appreciate it. Well, generic games are no different than generic anime, but it still looks interesting. I might pick it up at my next anime convention.

Thanks for the input.

I’ve read Rowena’s review of it, and it seems that this time there’s a bit more story to it.

Link:
http://www.animetric.com/bgames/sagara.html

the sagara family is great, and its not just all sex o_O? not from what i saw

------------------
Step by step there is no need to rush, case by case I don’t care if people laugh. Beyond the uncountable says she is there waiting for me

I believe the word here is “challenging”. SAGARA FAMILY for sure is a sex-romp with little plot, but it’s more challenging than the others sex-romp games. You will spend a lot of time trying to unlock all the CGs and endings in the many different routes. So, like Rowena said, it’s probably the best sex-romp ever released.

Thanks for the help.