Sagara Family

Well, i’m not really ‘THAT’ much interested in this game, but there is something i couln’t take out of my mind when i saw the pictures from G-C, is it just me , or all the womans are exactly the same except for their hair-cut and eyes??
It’s not the first time i noticed this kind of thing in a b-game, but it’s the first time it was so obvious for me

Welcome to the world of ZyX’ sex-romps.

Well, they are daughters, I guess. And Ruruka even has bigger eyes!

…yeah, all Zyx character designs are basically the same. It was alright for the first game I played, but after that I was ready to move on. Of course, I’m sure someone will shoot back some other highly reused designs I like that will make me reconsider my position.

quote:
Originally posted by Dark_Shiki:
Well, they are daughters

Exactly, daughters, not Clones....
Playing ZYX's games reminds me of that program that allowed you to make your own dolls and dress them (i cant remember how was it called, i installed it and used it for no more than 10 minutes)
The thing is that they must be using the same kind of program, because i've been seeing the same 'actors' over and over again....

I think you mean KISS. (The doll program).

We’re posting Sagara Family to J-List if you want to order it

http://www.jlist.com/SEARCH/gc026

Question – is this a joke on the Segrada Familia, the Sacred Family church in Barcelona, Spain? Or do I have water on the brain?

quote:
Originally posted by Darkstar:
I think you mean KISS. (The doll program).

Exactly! i cant believe somebody remembers it, it's an old program... (at least, i had it, years ago...)

quote:
We're posting Sagara Family to J-List if you want to order it

I would like to buy it, but there are two things right now restraining me from buying it...
1°: I have no money at all (Other games also cost money you know [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/wink.gif[/img])
2°: Its a G-coll game, so its also a vm game and i think that i already stated my opinion on this system more than enough times...

quote:
Originally posted by Peter Payne:
Question -- is this a joke on the Segrada Familia, the Sacred Family church in Barcelona, Spain? Or do I have water on the brain?

Regarding the Sagrada Familia Temple, I would say it is unlikely. Unless the people of G-Collections actually went through the trouble of researching the name to make such an obscure pun...

Caveat Emptor: I haven't pre-ordered the game nor read about it, I am making the assumption based on my knowledge of Spanish.

Amazingly, I have no interest in this game at all. I mean, even Minna de Nyan Nyan looked somewhat appealing… >_>

I guess ZyX has finally lost it completely in my eyes.

And V-Mate doesn’t really help it, either…

Ditto. Even without V-mate, the title doesn’t appeal to me in the slightest. Zyx’s DYLHB clones rank right up there with the X-change series in my estimation.

quote:
Originally posted by Peter Payne:
We're posting Sagara Family to J-List if you want to order it

http://www.jlist.com/SEARCH/gc026

Question -- is this a joke on the Segrada Familia, the Sacred Family church in Barcelona, Spain? Or do I have water on the brain?

Not unless ZyX themselves went to all the trouble to look it up. Of course, for all I know, they did, but I doubt it.

Although if church was like this game, I'd be going to church. A lot.

"Oh, you're a naughty nun! Bad sister!"
~From Something Awful's review of Kango Shicyauzo.

quote:
Originally posted by Dark Lord Zenigame:
I guess ZyX has finally lost it completely in my eyes.

And V-Mate doesn't really help it, either...

* nods *
Exactly!

I wasn't too fond of ZyX already when GC released Shukketsubo, but back then I bought it nonetheless for two reasons:
- confirm my suspicions that it is as bad as I thought it would be
- support the genre

... but supporting the genre by buying games that can't be played on my system would be a bit over the top!

This title actually interested me for awhile until g-c went to the v-m thing. What is the point of buying a game that you can use three times before it becomes a forty dollar coaster. I am one of theose people who uninstall games to save HD space and upgrade my computer on a regular basis.

Well I broke down and bought sagara family(like I wasn’t going to) so hopefully I’ll find some time to play it.

Bah, you lack self-control. :stuck_out_tongue:

I can go for months without buying games that I actually want to get. :stuck_out_tongue:

…eheh. I’m not one to talk, actually. I’ve just blown over $200 this past week on LE imports(Soul Link and To Heart 2). ^_^:;

[This message has been edited by Dark Lord Zenigame (edited 01-27-2005).]

Yeah but the soul link LE came with a talking clock, so it was worth it

This is my first post in 2005. Anyway, I order the Soul Link LE edition from himeya just to get the alarm clock. lol Also, I order the Sagara Family.

Today, I check my mail box and I just got a Sagara Family. Right now I’m installing to my PC. Anyway, I will have fun. I will time the length of the game.