Saki's Love-Love Honeymoon

I was wondering if the mini-game sequel to Snow Sakura, Saki’s Love-Love Honeymoon, was ever officially released in english yet; much in the same way Valentine Special was released for Bazooka Cafe?

Nope, I’ve not heard anything about it, either in English or in Japanese. However, now that I know about it, I may have to look in to acquiring it, since I quite like Saki.

This one ??
http://gyut.to/item12963

Yes, although it’s also a crossover fandisk with another D.O. eroge, Umi no Michi. Judging by the file size, it’s probably really really short.

Huh… I knew it was a crossover but I thought it was an official product?

It’s both.

Is there some way to play this? It seems to need some kind of online registration form some now nonexistent page

Gyut is a gaijin-friendly dl sales site, so it shouldn’t be a problem to purchase from there. If it doesn’t seem to be working, you can also grab it from dlsite (it comes with the soft denchi copy protection - no big deal, but gyut is probably a better option + plus they give a bigger points bonus for subsequent purchases).

It really sucks that JAST never translated this. I would buy it if it was released cheap.

I second this.

I would also like PP to translate it.

Just to be clear, which are you all wishing was translated: Umi no Michi, Saki’s Love-Love Honeymoon, or both?

I wouldn’t mind both (hey, it’s another translated eroge :D), but I think everyone is referring to the Saki’s Love-Love Honeymoon fandisk.

Its a fandisk, so I think translating it to english should be less hassle??? Anyway, It would be cool if it came out.
I would rather have Miss Misato Chocolate - Cake private classes…