Sakura bug

I just finished Season of the Sakura, but I was unable to finish the game with Kiyomi or Reiko due to bugs. Does anyone know if there’s a work-around for this? If not, could someone tell me what happens with those two?

quote:
Originally posted by ashampine:
I just finished Season of the Sakura, but I was unable to finish the game with Kiyomi or Reiko due to bugs. Does anyone know if there's a work-around for this? If not, could someone tell me what happens with those two?

I Don't think it's a bug, there's a few things to remember to win Kiyomi and Reiko.

-Camping Trip...Did you select them for the Trip?

-Beach Trip...When you're alone on the Beach the Girl you think about (with a few exceptions) will show up and you can talk to her.

-Dance...Select Girl you want to end the Game with.

-Basically each Girl has a point total that you have to match or beat to win the game with her.

-It's been a while since I played so if anyone knows of any other encounters please post here.

Even with Windows 98 or 95 installed, it’s still better to play Season of the Sakura in real DOS (Press F8 on boot-up and select Command Prompt), otherwise you’ll likely encounter crashes.

Guys, guys, guys. I do know a bug when I see it.

For Kiyomi the bug comes when you go to the baseball field to confess your true love. When you choose TALK the second time you get a partial message that you forgot to talk to Mio. It then immediately shuffles you back to the tennis court to break the bad news to Mio. The loop repeats endlessly. I only get the broken loop if the Kiyomi ending should be triggering. If Kiyomi rejects you at that point then you get the correct no fun ending.

Similarly for Reiko, when I go to plead my true love her graphic shows up correctly, then shifts to a different Reiko graphic (the outfit with lots of pockets) and the text shifts to the scene at the hot springs even though the swimming pool background stays in the picture.

Anyway, maybe I’ll try playing through once more from the beginning and see if it makes a difference. I’ve gone back to save points halfway through the game and that hasn’t mattered, so I’m not optimistic, however.

frowns

I don’t think this has anything to do with my evil plans. Sorry, don’t think I can help you with this one.

Damn im gonan have to Uninstall XP just so i can play SOS-_- Oh well Im getting tired of all the dumb cool features XP offers anyway…