"Salem no majo-tachi" and the others

After having downloaded the “web-ban” or better “web-version” of ¬ÉZ¬ÉC¬É¬å¬É¬Ä¬Ç√å¬ñ¬Ç¬è-¬Ç¬Ω¬Ç¬ø by Ruf software, I am wondering if this game and the other hentai games artworked by Yura (“Renaissance” and that other one about a… 26 year old teacher?) will ever get a chance of being released here. That’s also because they are out-of-stock in Japan, which makes difficult for me to find them.

They look like -definitely- high quality games, as I myself could see having managed to play Renaissance, and I would really love to buy all of them.

[This message has been edited by Lun (edited 10-02-2005).]

quote:
Originally posted by Lun:
...by Ruf software, I am wondering if this game (...) will ever get a chance of being released here.

Nope. I don't remember why, but Ruf games are unavailable from Peapri, now and in the future.
quote:
After having downloaded the "web-ban" or better "web-version" of ƒZƒCƒŒƒ€‚Ì–‚-‚½‚¿...

Forgive my unrelated question, but can you name your specific Japanese online shop? I don't have never attempted Download Shopping from Japan not only for my horrible Computer Science abilities (and I'm very paranoid, especially with my money), but even because many (most? all?) shops apparently don't sell to foreigners (however, I've read the Service Contracts of three or four shops only), and I would like to know where and if the "download option" is possible for us dirty gaijin [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/tongue.gif[/img] [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/tongue.gif[/img] [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/tongue.gif[/img]...

Of course, here you are the link of Salem’s web-tai (for free legal download).

http://www.distribution.ne.jp/adult/storage/ruf/salem.html

Play that and you’ll see how high-quality those hentai games were in a matter of plot, characters and artwork…

quote:
Of course, here you are the link of Salem's web-tai (for free legal download).

Oops, my mistake [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/redface.gif[/img]. I've taken "Trial Game" for "Full Downloadable Game". Thank you for your answer, however.
quote:
Speaking of that, if this year I finally manage to graduate from the University of Asian Culture...

What a envy! In my case, an "University of Asian Culture" was located 200 KM/120 M away from my home, too much for an hobby.
Do you are from Italy like me? Where's your university?
quote:
Originally posted by woodelf:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Baldo:

Nope. I don't remember why, but Ruf games are unavailable from Peapri, now and in the future.

That would be problems at Ruf, not with PP.
It is too bad because Slave Bazzar was I game I was looking forward too. Also it is the last game from the orginal line up of games offered by PP. The Slave Bazzar demo movie was included with TCI as extras on my old CD's.

Now that's a shame.... T_T

quote:
Originally posted by woodelf:
And after downloading the demo ...
This looks to a different style of B-game.

Actually, Sayrem no majo-tachi is somehow a sequel to Slave Bazaar - Renaissance.
At least, one character that played an important role in Slave Bazaar also shows up in that demo.

[This message has been edited by Unicorn (edited 10-05-2005).]

Did I miss that? Even though I played Renaissance, I didn’t find any character related to them.
Also, Renaissance is set in Constantinopoli and has many italian characters; this game is set in England and has many english characters… I really do not understand what character those two games have in common.

But after all, I haven’t finished Renaissance so maybe I didn’t see -all- characters? Please explain. o.o

quote:
But after all, I haven't finished Renaissance so maybe I didn't see -all- characters? Please explain. o.o

I talked about Lullaby.

Lullaby showed up during Myia's scenario in Slave Bazaar - Renaissance and also in the playable demo of Sayrem no majo-tachi quite early in the beginning - at least in the demo that I downloaded back then when it still was sold at Himeya (about 3 months after it was released).

Because I assumed that this demo was the same one, I didn't bother with downloading from the URL you gave here. So if Lullaby shouldn't show up in yours, we perhaps talk about different demos.

quote:
Originally posted by Unicorn:
I talked about Lullaby.

Lullaby showed up during Myia's scenario in Slave Bazaar - Renaissance and also in the playable demo of Sayrem no majo-tachi quite early in the beginning - at least in the demo that I downloaded back then when it still was sold at Himeya (about 3 months after it was released).

Because I assumed that this demo was the same one, I didn't bother with downloading from the URL you gave here. So if Lullaby shouldn't show up in yours, we perhaps talk about different demos.

Yeah, then we are speaking about the same demo - I never saw Lullaby show up in Renaissance, but then again, I never tried Mya's ending (so far I just randomly tortured Cecilia out of sadistic fun... should play it seriously and translate it carefully one day :P ).
My misunderstanding then, since I haven't seen Lullaby in Renaissance yet.

Anyway, to return to the previous matter -I'd be SO glad if I could play Salem no Majotachi. From the webtai (or demo trial if you wish) I played, it looked so wellmade to make Renaissance seem even stupid. It must be THE hentai game for me!!

I even noticed that its official webpage at Ruf's site has been closed: why does it seem to me as though they're deleting everything that is related to that videogame?