Sales, Heads up: TCI

Right Stuf is having a sale on Tokimeki Check-In, it’s marked down from $49.95 to $32.99. If now’s not the time to pick it up, I don’t know when is.

They also have kana on sale for $35 guess I’ll have to get it now eventhough it’s a sad story.

If you hadn’t bought the game already, you’re definitely in need of a severe Bishoujo Goddess bouncing…

Geez, not now. How long do these sales usually last? Also, I’ve never bought anything from this company before. Anyone had any problems with them?

quote:
Originally posted by Woodhouse:
Geez, not now. How long do these sales usually last? Also, I've never bought anything from this company before. Anyone had any problems with them?

Don't know how long the sales usually last. I've had some problems before but it might have been isolated or true mistakes (or my overt ability to have weird things happen to me) since others havn't had problems.

quote:
Originally posted by Woodhouse:
Geez, not now. How long do these sales usually last? Also, I've never bought anything from this company before. Anyone had any problems with them?

This is their weekly special so it will end by next thrusday 10/31. Every week they put new anime stuff out on special. Few weeks ago they had CP on sale. I've been buying from them for over 2 years now and I haven't had a problem with them at all. If there is problem with the order I just email thier CS and usually they respond in a day or 2. Or when I had a problem with my CC I just called them up and took care of everything.

Thanks! Places order

I’ve never had a problem with Right Stuf and when I did, I got the RMA number within a day and the correct item I ordered within a week.