Samurai 7 - MAJOR SPOILER QUESTION

I posted this in another forum I frequent, but I’m so bothered by this, I really want to know the answer. So I’m hoping at least someone on either one will know the answer to this.

Anyways this is a MAJOR SPOLER question about Kirara. Do not look at it unless you’ve finished Samurai 7 or already know the ending.

EDIT

Nevermind. I got the answer from the fanbook; a friend provided a scan of the page.

I’m shocked, but it makes sense… You’ll know what I’m talking about when you get to that part. Trust me on this.

[This message has been edited by Nargrakhan (edited 04-18-2006).]

Sorry, I am still on preorder for the LE’s part six and seven here for Samurai 7.

Appreciate the spoiler warning. I will come back to it when I get them (I think US release date is the end of May or June for them though…)

I’m shocked, but it makes sense… You’ll know what I’m talking about when you get to that part. Trust me on this.

Yeah, I ordered all of the LE’s for it and just had time to finish the last episode of Samurai 7. Very Japanese styled ending, to say it lightly. Overall a pretty good anime though…

I just finished watching DVD 6 last week. I’ve got a feeling Katsushiro is going to die protecting Kanna village on his own. I kinda hope he does, it would be good for the story. Don’t tell me though :stuck_out_tongue: