SA's latest review: Pick Me Honey

To paraphrase Excel Saga’s Ilpalazzo, "Who puts a dating sim in an Aliens movie?!"

www.somethingawful.com/articles.php?a=3067

[This message has been edited by OleGoatweed (edited 07-22-2005).]

It’s almost as funny as the review Zack did for Slave Pageant. That one still tops my all time favorites list of hentai reviews at SA.

This is my favorite verse from that review:

Now I am your husband,
And you are my slave,
And you will give blowjobs,
Until the grave,
And then I will move along,
To fill Ryoko with my dong,
Or plunder the cove of haughty Shinju,
Because random clicking was all it took to win you.

It doesn’t quite rhyme perfectly, but anyone who can use the word “dong” in a poem verse gets a thumbs up.

My man Zack, as usual, does a great job of keeping me entertained. Acid spewing pussies! Hooray!

That… was very odd.

That was fantastic!
I can just envision the fan manga!

quote:
Originally posted by OleGoatweed:
To paraphrase Excel Saga's Ilpalazzo, "Who puts a dating sim in an Aliens movie?!"

Yea but Il Palazzo never did finish his dating sim and get Hyatt.

quote:
Originally posted by Jinnai:
[quote] Originally posted by OleGoatweed:
[b]To paraphrase Excel Saga's Ilpalazzo, "Who puts a dating sim in an Aliens movie?!"

Yea but Il Palazzo never did finish his dating sim and get Hyatt.

[/b] [/quote]

Option 3! Option 3! (For those who didn't notice, the running gag was that about 98% of the time, Option 3 in the "Dating Sim" and throughout the series was "Put It In".

quote:
Originally posted by Vaga42Bond:
(For those who didn't notice, the running gag was that about 98% of the time, Option 3 in the "Dating Sim" and throughout the series was "Put It In".

Kyaaa! Even though I like Excel-Saga, I never realized that!
* sinks into the ground *

Hmmmm... I wonder if the maker of the fan-made game Sango was aware of this, though...

My vote goes to Zack’s Water Closet Part Two" review - every time I read through it I’m in tears, clutching my sides, and my roommates and neighbors are wondering what the hell is going on… A classic satire.

[This message has been edited by Gromit (edited 09-09-2005).]

I actually found that Slave Pageant poem-review funny. ^^;;; I wish I could be as creative as they are, but I think that one came out because they got tired of many bishoujo games in general.

I think they hate ALL bgames, even the nice ones…but that still doesn’t stop me from laughing at their reviews. I may not agree with all of them, but they’re so damn funny.

------------------
http://www.otakufridge.com - Anime & Video Games
http://www.hentaineko.com - Anime & Video Games…Hentai Version ^_-

[This message has been edited by Hentai Neko (edited 09-10-2005).]