School Days black screen bug for windows 10

The game School Days has an image bug on windows 10, the game turn black in some parts. I had read a fix to this bug what was downgrade the windows 7 to a version that doesn’t have the incompatibility, but in Windows 10 I didn’t found a fix. Can someone help?

http://blog.jastusa.com/2013/07/14/school-days-hq-video-problems/ - This was the outdated fix.

Moved to Game Support.
@Blubla62 have you had any luck with this since posting?

You’ll find a lot of Windows 10 specific fixes here, might be worth a look.

Reporting in that I’m having the same problem on Windows 10. Only audio and subtitles once past the main menu. Any old workarounds don’t seem to apply to Windows 10. If anyone has any suggestions I’d appreciate the advice.

@BlingCrosby what have you tried so far? Did you submit a support ticket?

Hi

I just made an account too tell everyone I found the fix too this problem, it turns out its your anti virus effecting the install (I tested it with both AVG and AVAST but others could be doing the same.)

You have too disable your anti-virus as you install school days (don’t worry once its done you can turn it back on) and it should fix the black screen.

Hope this helped!!

@BlingCrosby said:
Reporting in that I’m having the same problem on Windows 10. Only audio and subtitles once past the main menu. Any old workarounds don’t seem to apply to Windows 10. If anyone has any suggestions I’d appreciate the advice.

I’m new to this… I’ve been facing the same problem… did u find any solution?

@Dinger said:
Hi

I just made an account too tell everyone I found the fix too this problem, it turns out its your anti virus effecting the install (I tested it with both AVG and AVAST but others could be doing the same.)

You have too disable your anti-virus as you install school days (don’t worry once its done you can turn it back on) and it should fix the black screen.

Hope this helped!!

Wow mate… it works… Thnk you so much