SD Comicon?

We’re hoping to find 1-2 people who can work with us at the San Diego Comicon. If you’re in the area, can you contact me privately (peter-jlist, domain name jlist.com)? You’d get in free of course, and every day you work would be paid. I’m hoping that fans who know about and have a passion for the bishoujo games will be available since that is always a plug.

Peter, only if I lived in San Diego, heck even if I lived in California I would love to … but I am at the opposite end of the country.

same problem here peter and i’m fairly new to the bishoujo gaming i’ve only played True Love, x-change 1-3, sagura family and heart de roomate(which made me cry)

Well i’m closer. I’m in the middle, but sadly, being in the middle of the US means there are no anime cons ever where we are…

There’s ACen. I think I may have actually met Peter at ACen once, actually. But to my knowledge he hasn’t had a booth there in a number of years.

Yea. And i went there (i was Cid from FFIV), but that is the closest. We had Kunicon here last year, but the company running it went belly up, but it wasn’t because of problems here. They had a higher than expected turnout.

[ 07-12-2006, 09:46 PM: Message edited by: Jinnai ]

And you guys think you’re too far? Well, look at me then…sob :wink: