se.kirara

It’s also on paletweb for less, and preorders are also still open on amazon too.

It looks like an interesting game. But there’s not enough info for me to plop down $110 .

Heh. I actually didn’t click the link recently. I was thinking of the Black Cyc game that only has the promo page. Oops.

On topic: Will the free version be download or CD? (BTW I can’t read Japanese so I still don’t know anything about it) But the art’s pretty enough that I want to get it.

The free version will be released as a download. Also, if you’re referring to Cthulhu, the site’s been open since November. In fact, it’s scheduled to come out on the 26th of March.

Nah I was thinking of Dawn Before Daybreak. Don’t know how I mixed them up.

Before Dawn Daybreak was released, was a bit of a landmine, people have mostly forgotten about it. Black Cyc have also released Mugen Kairou 2 since then.

There is no Before Dawn Daybreak. There is no Before Dawn Daybreak. There is no Before Dawn Daybreak.

Yami no Koe. Mushi Tsukai. MinDeaD BlooD. MinDeaD fandisc. Mugen Kairou. Gore Screaming Show. EXTRAVAGANZA. Gun-Katana. Mugen Kairou 2.

These are the only games Black Cyc has released.

obey… oBey… oBeY… OBEY

EDITED: Because Lancer-X is right.

sure you’re not forgetting something, narg?

the battles! the eroscenes! the glory!!

Yes… well… having recently finished the eroge Mushi Tsukai, which has been mysteriously attributed to Black Cyc… Leaving aside any issues arising over age (art/BGM issues etc.), the game’s really really short (maybe 6-7 hours to clear), the story is dubious at best, the battle system…, the ero-scenes are very poorly integrated into the story, most of the cast (eg. all seven of the guards) exist only to get tentacled and have almost no purpose in the game (for example, the 7P scene has over twice as much text as each guard’s introduction when you first visit their area combined), writing isn’t particularly strong etc. Judged solely on the tentacle aspect, I imagine it’s quite good for an '03 eroge, but besides that. There are certainly far worse eroges out there, but considering the company/staff/MinDead being released just under a year afterwards, it deserves some harsh criticism. :stuck_out_tongue: [Completely off topic: the voices for Corpse Maid have been recorded, and the game’s (finally) very close to being finished.]

It was the title that they unleashed their chained darkside. :twisted:

On a more important note: it eventually opened the way for EXTRAVAGANZA.

But yea… it’s more impressive for being a pure tentacle onslaught. In some ways, BCyc actually scaled back from being that overboard.

If anyone is interested this is available for DL now from se.kirara main page. I’ve heard there are some installation issues, but obviously since I’m just DLing it now, I’m not entirely sure what they are.

(You’ll have to make a niconico account to DL it though…although to be honest, if I can make one, damn near anyone can. GOGO 3rd grade reading level!)

oh, oh, the most important fact is that yes, it IS free to DL.

I experienced no issues.

also, it’s been there for quite some time! It’s just that the game wasn’t particularly interesting so nobody bothered to talk about it.

Was going to add an addendum to my post, but you beat me to it!

I experienced absolutely no trouble installing it, so I have no idea wtf my friends were talking about…unless maybe they tried to install it without extracting files? I dunno.

I was just wondering what to buy next, and figured I’d check this out since well, it’s free and what not.

Yeah, it felt kind of bland. I don’t know when they started putting it on the main website. It used to be that you had to sign up for a community on nico to get the download link.

Even though i might get whipped or tentacled for asking but…:

Soo… what’s the deal with Daybreak? :?:

Some appeasement(so i won’t end up in trouble):

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Oh wait… wrong image. :lol:

http://loyalkng.com/2009/06/13/cute-cos … uhi-video/

http://www.wallpapersfreedownload.info/ … irl-1.jpeg

http://shimmie.shishnet.org/v2/_images/ … lpaper.jpg