Searching doesn't seem to work in the archive

So there’s a nice archive of the old forums here, but searching doesn’t seem to work on it. (I know there used to be bugs with searching not ordering stuff properly; that seems to be fixed now.)

Thanks @Nandemonai, I’ll look into it.

Retested and it seems to be working now. If it’s not working for you please give me a detailed description of what you’re searching for and how it’s not working. Maybe you’re trying something I didn’t.

It does seem to be working now, yes.

I just see 2 minor issues:

1. Navigating down to a sub-forum and using the search box still searches the whole forum, and
  2. You can only see one page of results, so if you’re trying to find a really old thread it can be quite difficult. (Awhile back, I wanted to find the first few threads about MangaGamer - hilariously enough, at first some here worried they might be some kind of pirate site - and I basically had to page thru the archives manually until I found it.)

Thanks so much for the feedback @Nandemonai . I’ll look at advanced search options and see what can be done.

Seems to be busted again. Was trying to find some old threads about Yumina, so I tried to search the old archive.

1. Going to the archive and searching, brings in results from things not in the archive, and
  2. There’s only 1 page of results, and no way to get more.