Searching for some bishoujo game related merchandise

Would anyone know where I could a copy of…

Giniro [Silver] (himeya out of stock, I discovered this game too late ;_

Little My Maid artbook

ONE ~To Sunny Day~ artbook (if it exists)

Hmm, that’s about it I guess, I’m sure I had several more in the list but I’ll post it when I think of them

Hmm, the comic store I go to gets artbooks every so often, I’d have to check through what they have on hand. (That’s where I picked up my LMM artbook, I just couldn’t resist, darn those vampire lemons…) Since the artbooks are usually ones for games I probably will never get a chance to play, I usually don’t pay that close attention to the titles.

I am losing my mind. I almost “replied” to my own post. That’s so disturbing.

I looked at the artbooks at the store and didn’t see the one you wanted though. Most of them were Compass books. (Not sure if that’s a gaming or anime company or the book company.) Hmm, knew I should have written down the titles. There was a “Lost Memories” one, a “College Terra Story” (which sounds familiar for some reason) artbook, and a “Kyouhaku” (I think it was spelled that way) along with a few others that had kanji in the titles that I couldn’t translate. Sorry.

Thanks guys (and gals), by the way, does anyone know what the Silver Giniro package contains? I heard it’s something like 1 DVD + 2 CDs. Any manuals or extras included?

quote:
Originally posted by Hoshi no Kirby:
Thanks guys (and gals), by the way, does anyone know what the Silver Giniro package contains? I heard it's something like 1 DVD + 2 CDs. Any manuals or extras included?

Of cause, it also contains a booklet with instructions for installation/deinstallation and a small introduction.
The DVD contains the same data as both of the CDs, giving the convenience, not to have to switch the CDs during installation.

quote:
Originally posted by ekylo:
I am losing my mind. I almost "replied" to my own post. That's so disturbing.

Talking to yourself is quite alright, as long as you don't start talking back.

Oh, wait. You almost did, never mind.

This is a bit OT, but I have permission from Lamuness-san, so…

People,
some of you have asked about bishoujo games goods. Due to some circonstances, I won both those aunctions http://page4.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/d21288593 and http://page5.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/e15834809, both for the same item (a hugging pillow for Nonomura Kotori, a character for
the “Triangle Heart” series). So I want to sell one of them (the http://page4.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/d21288593). As you can read, I got it for 8000yens (~$62.00) + postage fees, so if one of you make me a proposition for about that amount…
Beware or reading the comments for the item, i.e. the seller says that the item is new, but you’ll have to sew both parts together…

Note: as you may need a Yahoo! Japan ID in order to see the aunctions, I put a copy of them here and here.

Alas, I cannot afford such a luxury, either in terms of “where would I put such a thing” or “that’s too much money right now”. But I do thank you heartily for the pictures. They’re pretty.