Secret DOR-Fanclub has opened?

Where is this poll? The only poll I see is what do you think of G-Collections games so far, that does not directly imply DOR.

quote:
Originally posted by Bigdog:
Where is this poll? The only poll I see is what do you think of G-Collections games so far, that does not directly imply DOR.

It does, because the first option does tell: "They are wonderful" without any exception. That does particularly include DOR.

(If I am mistaken, the goddess has to prove me wrong. At least, it is her poll, so she has to know what she had in mind with that option.)

Well I voted for first option, since as a whole I am very pleased with the games G-Collections has released. I guess if it had specifically stated was I pleased with DOR I would have not voted for that but as I read it that option seemed the most with how I felt about the releases.

No Prob.
Obviously, a whole lot of People thought the same way, so maybe I am simply mistaken.

Dor was the only game that I didn’t like as a whole. “Armored Fighter Gyleban” was the only one even remotely interesting.