???Sei Shoujo/ Empress Discussion & Resource Thread

![](upload://8IR0f3Qi7Cla05uwrwy1EHt0GAm.gif)

Empress Youtube, Empress Merchandise Nijirushi

Places to import & buy Empress related merchandise:

Starless in English, J-List, Ami Ami, CD Japan

Empress Games:

Closed GAME

![](upload://4neNhJFN0kqtcHiokQOEnRvQpq1.jpeg)

P/A Potential Ability

![](upload://9vRICEUm1DD0Qdun2z43IsZi9Xh.jpeg)

Seishoujo Collection Box

DominancE???????

![](upload://2RiXXpZAiJkBvXilbZyy095yDKS.jpeg)

Lewdness ~Vita Sexualis~(?????)

![](upload://4MloskZhLEvLKGlqeoPggpMzR9X.jpeg)

Starless 21st Century Nymphomaniacs(??????

![](upload://hpOPkSR8xHnRTtX3Hb1L1YcDICh.jpeg)

Cleavage(??????)

![](upload://ozuXosUxkmbCpspjZXZiNfmoYG2.jpeg)

Empress VNDB

Sei Shojou Fanclubs &other threads:

Empress and Sei Shoujo interviews.

RockGodItachi ??? FC Wyna ??? FC

Closed GAME HF, P/A Potential Ability HF, DominancE HF

Lewdness HF, Starless HF, Starless JAST, Starless MG Thread

Ask JASTUSA tumblr

Excellent post Murderous Int!

Also wanted to point out, for any new and future fans, that the original Bible Black is still listed on Rightstuf as a special order item and they also have Heartwork in stock as well (both no longer listed for sale at J-List). If your interested I strongly recommend getting them now before they’re OOP like Discipline!

Thanks I wanna gather the community for Sei together, so we can interact with JAST who in turn interact with Empress all while sharing our passion for the work they produce.

I also wanted to share this awesome review from RockGodItachi who runs a Sei fan club.

You can also pick up Heartwork and BibleBlack from UP1 in the UK/Europe here.

Bible Black UP1

Heartwork UP1

That figure is awesome... are there any other starless figures out there? I've seen a lot of pretty spectacular BB figures too but a bit out of my price range :( (specifically http://s282.photobucket.com/user/figendio/media/02-8.jpg.html)

@kisaten Yes, there are other starless figures out there but the first 2 were Treasure Festa 2009 Limited. The rest I found were garage kits. I don't know about the one you posted sadly.. Also there are quite a few Starless dakimakura/tapestries available.

Starless - Mamiya Marie - A-Brand - 1/6 (Volks) (rare)

Starless - Mitarai Yuuna - A-Brand - 1/6 (Volks) (Also rare)

Starless - Mamiya Marie - Skytube - 1/6 (Alphamax) (Not painted yet)

Oh for further info on the Starless merch you can just check MFC

haha MFC... I saw that and thought of Dane Cook's "Monkey Fucking Coconut" thing...

but anyways.. These look great... Jast posted one on twitter a while back

https://twitter.com/jastusa/status/587423709947920384

pre-paineted but imo the best of the lot so far...

The dakimakura are nice but I'm kinda sad they don't have Marika ones though I guess she's not as popular as her mom...

@Kisaten yeah they all look nice I would love to get the one by FREEing, but sadly she costs a lot and I do not have a lot of money.. I feel you on being sad about no Marika covers. she is very cute looking. I think the fact she has a penis may be a reason why there is no cover of her available. There are very few 'futa' dakimakura out there, I have seen maybe one that is about it. :/

That Marie figure looks so insanely juicy… I’m so getting that one once I can afford it. :3

Well here is another one for Iriza from DominancE

RockGodItachi also got some Bible Black figures review videos and more in-depth reviews on his Sei Shoujo fan club on MFC.

Daiki Kougyo made a Kanu Unchou figure a couple years back, which is really nice, based on an illustration by Sei:

And they also made one for Imari and Saeki:

That is a nice piece of info on the Kanu Unchou. Thank you HyugaX

![](upload://eCByPEw6oMza2DWBHmzc5HwQYgJ.jpeg)

I keep looking for gems of info on stuff Sei's done or doing not just his games but other projects or illustrations his worked on, interviews, and so forth. Where did you find out about that gem?

I’m not really a figure collector (I own three total) but this is one of the ones I do own. I found out about the company after missing out on this figure a few years back (as you can see they go quick and appreciate even quicker lol). So when Sei’s Kanu was put up for pre-order I pulled the trigger.

I'm not either but if i do get some extra money I might just have to work at getting some of the high quality ones like the upcoming Mamiya Marie one. I've heard the other girl in the pic with her (from Lewdness)

Kuryuu Hazuki is meant to be coming with her later.

If that figure sells for $614.00 that is crazy.

Great thread. That Mamiya figure, the one with the leg being pointed toward us, oh soooo sexyy. I wish they were less expensive than the price they are asking for them. I think the games are a great addition to the collection. There was a deal not too long ago from Amiami (I think) where they were selling all three games (Starless, Lewdness, and DominancE) under 100 bucks. I may be wrong on this but there was indeed a great sale not too long ago regard to this bundle. I own the two games (except Lewdness) but it would have been a great investment to get all three in a bundle. I wish now JastUSA will have excuses to get more of Sei's games in the future.

@HyugaX

Now if only Discipline would find a way back on the market. Peter need to find a way to add these titles back to JAST's catalog, even if they digital download only.

@Murderous Int

Maybe if Starless sells well we'll get to see more Empress games, unless the backlash from fans has convinced Peter not to try. That would be very depressing to discover.

@ Father_Zed

I think that would be a great idea to keep these titles in print. Not sure if Kitty Media still has the rights for Discipline and Bible Black (on the verge of being OOP) but it would be great if JAST could license rescue these titles and maybe even bundle them together for the hard copy release.

More Sei Shoujo/Empress games would alway be appreciated. But I must say that I am not liking too much the new Sei Shouko artstyle found in P/A Portential Ability and Closed Game, its too… synthetic looking and colorful. So if JAST would pursue more Sei Shoujo/Empress games later, I would definitly want Lewdness the most.

I consider his work on Starless to be the pinnacle state of Sei Shoujo art, it manages to retain this distinctness that tells you that this is his work while being modern art of the outmost and highest quality.

After that you can see that the art style between Lewdness and P/A Potential Ability dramatically changed, DominancE being an intermediate between these drastic changes in art style.

If Id rate my top 3 based on art style it would be like this:

1. Starless
2. Lewdness
3. Cleavage

Yeah a Active soft bundle would be nice for any who missed it or getting a digital set up for all their games.

My top 3:

1.Starless

2.DominancE

3.Lewdness

Though Closed GAME might change that in June.

Looking forward to seeing JAST's release of Starless. It's a nice touch the box is the same as the JP one in design. Just over a week. Working on a Sei wikia slowly but I'm not used to the site.

As for new merchandise... I just saw these on Jlist: Starless and Lewdness Acryl Figure Set **Preorder** http://www.jlist.com/product/NIJ038 but it's over soon... I need more time to contemplate...