Seinarukana Installing Trouble

I am new to visual novels, and i’m not that Tech savvy either. I have been having quiet the trouble trying to install Seinarukana,
During installation(Downloaded Version) I got Disk2 to go through the instiallation but now that i am at disk 3 and 4 it will not Recognize the files.
Is there something i haven’t done? i tried re downloading all the files to restart it, but it still only accepts disk 2.
Thanks. sorry if i have this in the wrong part of forums.

Take a look at this topic.
discuss.jastusa.com/discussion/255130/sonicomi-installation-problem

And also this relevant support article:
https://connect.jastusa.com/support/solutions/articles/5000530056-i-get-an-please-insert-disk-error-when-i-try-to-run-the-installer

I have all the files in the same folder, and i have extracted the .exe
My computer is on windows 10 currently and it keeps saying *Visual c++ 2008sp1 runtime is out of date and cannot be installed, Would that have any affect on my download?
i completely uninstalled all the files and reinstalled the download again and now this time it is not even accepting disk 2

Try the following:

1. Move the folder containing all the extracted files you downloaded to your desktop.
  2. Run the installer as an administrator.
  3. Install the game inside that folder on your desktop.
  4. If you get the same error, take a screenshot of the error, the installation directory, and the directory containing the extracted files. Post these screenshots here.

If the setup.2 file is corrupt it might not work either (in which case, redownload?)