Sensei 2 raffle

I’d like to invite everyone to join the Sensei 2 raffle sponsored by G-Collections. I actually forgot to announce it earlier… http://www.animetric.com/contest.html

Deadline is on July 5.

well I’ve entered i hope i win, i haven’t won anything ever in all these raffles and giveaways

I won 50 bucks from a McDonalds once. It was during their Dick Tracy scratchoff sweepstakes, so this must have been when the Dick Tracy movie was actually in theatres. Man, that’s a long time…you had to scratch off one blank and find where the crook was hiding, and I remember taking a good five minutes to decide where to scratch off, eventually deciding on the correct spot.

i won viper paradice, id actually feel bad if i won something again… not giving others a chance to win…

I won a free 20oz. Sprite.

ok apparently i HAVEN’T entered…i got a bounce-back on my email…should i try again?

My mail from my ISP’s account got bounced as well. I have tried to mail from my yahoo account and that seems to work…Actually it now seems like that mail was also bounced.

[This message has been edited by dco_chris (edited 07-06-2003).]

quote:
Originally posted by ladyphoenix:
ok apparently i HAVEN'T entered...i got a bounce-back on my email.....should i try again?

If it bounced, they never received your entry so you should try again.

You should also try to let them know they're not receiving all the emails being sent to them. They'll never figure it out otherwise.

Yeah, I tried to send it via AOL since that’s the email I use most, but it didn’t make it through, but I think my SBC mail went through.